OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

my connect got me two sz 10 and a sz 12 my boss needed a sz 11 but hes gona have to make the 12 work

Last edited:
So basically they are gold (limited) and also shiny (limited). In my book that makes them more limited than any other limited shoe that ever had a limit.

So these are Super Duper Limited??!! The most limited of all the KD's! Yes!

People take it from me that works at NTNY

TWITTER LINK IS BS

The guy picks and choose who he wants. It's almost the same people at every release with a few exceptions.

man this thread has really dropped. Ready for the KD5 to kick up and hopefully grab a lot of these Bushleaguers so we can get back to some normalcy here. Not that I have the most insightful offerings always, but all this has become is in not so many words, "how much are my KDs worth or will they be worth when/if i am lucky enough to get them" SMH 0]

You're complaining about 7 AM?
laugh.gif

5 AM here, man.
Tell'em! I knew we had it too good when rd was 9pm Friday night's.

Btw, was anyone successful at HOH Lakewood or South Coast? 

r u talking about the rsvp or ndc?
He's referring to the twitter rsvp. NDC doesn't pick and chose who gets them. But the guy(s) checking the dm's from twitter can pick all his homies/family members and it's a wrap. We're sol

This thread is pathetic. 5 pair and looking for more? And people asking which shoe is going to be worth more? What a joke this site has become. I've lurked long before I made my acct. But this is just a shame.

Lol. Yeah I'm selling my pair. I got bills and a mortgage and car payments. Sorry I dont live off mommy and daddy

What are you gonna make $100? Time to get a job guy. Not knocking your hustle, just saying, if $100 some odd bucks plays an integral part in paying your "bills and mortgage", you're losing.

This thread is pathetic. 5 pair and looking for more? And people asking which shoe is going to be worth more? What a joke this site has become. I've lurked long before I made my acct. But this is just a shame.
lol, that dude had a thread asking which shoes to buy for resell.

People were lined up here since yesterday early afternoon here at HOH, when I drove past at 5am, there were at least 250+ people waiting, most going for the KD's they are in for a rude awakening when they realize less than 8 percent will actually get them :lol:

Last edited:
Can't wait till this GM mess is over. I'm ready to move on to the Vs. Might just take a break actually. Every time something like this pops up everyone comes out of the woodwork asking how much they can flip these for or which shoe is more valuable, dudes still asking how these fit. To quote the guys on ESPN, "C'mon man!"

:smh:

Won't be able to pick the gold medals. I am going to be on the road. Hopefully there will be a restock. I doubt it though. It would be cool if someone could secure me a size 12? 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom