OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

This is my first time winning a RSVP.[the one in chicago]   If you come in that 8-10am time period you will get your par? correct?

I think you are forgetting that regardless of demand, the 1 per limit policy applies to USA NDC too with the USAB Pack, as they tweeted it the other day.

Yeah i know that but i didn't realize he was from Europe before i answered. I answered him on bases of USA information which is 1 per person.
But good luck to everybody tomorrow....I know im be on the prowl lol.

Can someone tell me how the raffle drawing rules work??? I think I just got screwed...They called me, but they hung up, then I called back the line was busy but I got thru 3 mins later they said I was too late

if usa releases similar number of pairs to europe,prepare to be surprised...europe release isnt limited at all..

haven't been on here in awhile. Got disgusted with how over hyped the KD IV's got after the NBA Finals. Too many cool kids, hypebeasts, resellers, and bandwagon riders started to rock KD's. Sometimes, I don't even feel like wearing my KD IV's anymore :rolleyes

Anyways, I will try my luck on NDC tomorrow morning. Did Nike fix their website bug so that people can't search the shoes on the site right before they drop the Twitter link? I see that they say "Twitter link only" now. How has previous limited releases like the LBJ X and Penny 'V's been handled?

BTW: I tweeted Nike about this problem. I think it's better that access should only be through the Twitter link and that the shoes should NOT be searchable on NDC before the link. :tongue:

Last edited:
I copped 2 pairs from NDC europe with the ease. It feels good not to have to wake up early to get them, panic, to most likely still not get them haha.

I copped 2 pairs from NDC europe with the ease. It feels good not to have to wake up early to get them, panic, to most likely still not get them haha.

I just copped off Footlocker Europe, being sent to a friend in Germany.

$258 shipped for 2 pairs in a 12 is not bad at all.

Hoh willowbrook's raffle only drew one number and that person starts the line..... so #74 was drawn and im #93 which makes me 20th in line wo hopefully i can pick up a pair if not at least i'll be guaranteed a pair of Lebrons

haven't been on here in awhile. Got disgusted with how over hyped the KD IV's got after the NBA Finals. Too many cool kids, hypebeasts, resellers, and bandwagon riders started to rock KD's. Sometimes, I don't even feel like wearing my KD IV's anymore :rolleyes
Anyways, I will try my luck on NDC tomorrow morning. Did Nike fix their website bug so that people can't search the shoes on the site right before they drop the Twitter link? I see that they say "Twitter link only" now. How has previous limited releases like the LBJ X and Penny 'V's been handled?
BTW: I tweeted Nike about this problem. I think it's better that access should only be through the Twitter link and that the shoes should NOT be searchable on NDC before the link. :tongue:

Nike just DM'd me and assured me that the problem from previous releases have been taken care of. No more searching and finding the shoes on NDC before the Twitter link is tweeted. They said that shoes will only be accessed through the special Twitter link. You guys better be ready when that Twitter link drops.

I'm out and I'll see you guys tomorrow morning!

Sucks for us Midwest sneakerheads. 7 in the morning.... Hopefully this dont end up like the time i tried for them AY2s 
sick.gif

Nike just DM'd me and assured me that the problem from previous releases have been taken care of. No more searching and finding the shoes on NDC before the Twitter link is tweeted. They said that shoes will only be accessed through the special Twitter link. You guys better be ready when that Twitter link drops.
mandatory twiiter links are hella stupid if you ask me, if someone else is able to put in work and search and find the shoes then more power to them. the mandatory twitter link is still unfair because not everyones twitter timelines update at the same time, everytime i try to use the twitter link i notice that i dont receive the link until like 20-30 secs after it was posted, i can tell because it says how many seconds have went by since the tweet was posted.

Nike always says that, I mean they arnt going to come right out and say, we'll your going to have a problem buying these tommorrow! :lol: I miss the NDC of old where you could search the site for the link, and also it was whoever checked out first got the pair, the hold in cart and twitter link only is total BS! :x

First time actually RSVPing im assuming theyll be a line of people there for the same purpose. Ill be alone though hope no goons are around :smh:

haven't been on here in awhile. Got disgusted with how over hyped the KD IV's got after the NBA Finals. Too many cool kids, hypebeasts, resellers, and bandwagon riders started to rock KD's. Sometimes, I don't even feel like wearing my KD IV's anymore
eyes.gif

BTW: I tweeted Nike about this problem. I think it's better that access should only be through the Twitter link and that the shoes should NOT be searchable on NDC before the link.
tongue.gif
Sorry, I couldn't disagree more. The twitter link only releases are far from fair. If I can search for the shoes on the site at the release time, so can you, right? Not sure how that would be considered a bug. The couple times I got through by searching on the site, the shoes were NEVER available before the schedule release time. They dropped exactly at the time Nikestore stated. The twitter link only releases are such a joke. As stillhere mentioned below, twitter timeline updates differently and even when I click it right away, more often than not, none of the sizes are unavailable to add to cart.
mandatory twiiter links are hella stupid if you ask me, if someone else is able to put in work and search and find the shoes then more power to them. the mandatory twitter link is still unfair because not everyones twitter timelines update at the same time, everytime i try to use the twitter link i notice that i dont receive the link until like 20-30 secs after it was posted, i can tell because it says how many seconds have went by since the tweet was posted.
Amen to that. I've tried both on my mobile and laptop and haven't had any success. It seems this twitter link process is here to stay so we just need to adapt or purchase our releases elsewhere. I buy almost all my releases online so I'll continue trying until I get it down. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom