OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

dang missed out again
grin.gif
 what ever happened to the good old campout days
eyes.gif
I'm 17, so I wasn't here for the "good ol days", but I've been to two camp outs and I'm done going already, lol.

I'm 17, so I wasn't here for the "good ol days", but I've been to two camp outs and I'm done going already, lol.
hated camping, especially in the snow....

but its better than hypebeasts winning 4 pairs in raffles because they bring their whole fam. we had like 7 70-80 age range ppl in line in front of me today from raffles..... let alone the 11-14 year old kiddies

hated camping, especially in the snow....

but its better than hypebeasts winning 4 pairs in raffles because they bring their whole fam. we had like 7 70-80 age range ppl in line in front of me today from raffles..... let alone the 11-14 year old kiddies
Where are you lol? That's terrible. I'm in Buffalo, and for the HOH here, unless I'm there at 11 the night before I won't get a limited release. Which sounds a lot better than a lot of bigger cities, but I'm not bout that life. Rather just hit or miss on NDC, got my KDs today though 
happy.gif

Extremely unorganized too because it's in a mall, so it's a mad dash just to get into line at the store.

Last edited:
Idk what's up with that 10 but I'm at the point ill take anything

I'm a 9.5 so that 10 doesn't look bad at all! Wishful thinking right

Where are you lol? That's terrible. I'm in Buffalo, and for the HOH here, unless I'm there at 11 the night before I won't get a limited release. Which sounds a lot better than a lot of bigger cities, but I'm not bout that life. Rather just hit or miss on NDC, got my KDs today though 
happy.gif

Extremely unorganized too because it's in a mall, so it's a mad dash just to get into line at the store.
salt lake city utah, greatest snow on earth and home of the hypebeast kids, mormon soccer moms, etc that take their 12 person fam and win like 6 raffle tix....

Wow, went earlier today to my local spot and kids were already wearing the gold medal kd's. Wth, let them ***** air out for a day or two. smh. :smokin

Just picked mine up and damn, these are crazy.

The quality is insane to the point where I like the detail more than when I grabbed the scoring titles

Kinda sad to see the Iv's go 
frown.gif

Wow, went earlier today to my local spot and kids were already wearing the gold medal kd's. Wth, let them ***** air out for a day or two. smh. :smokin

yeah wearing your shoes is wrong... smh, who actually wears their shoes these days? look way better in their box in the closet :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Even failed on the re-rsvp for the left over size 14 and 10.5 they had at NTLA. It wasn't meant to be. I'll take my L and move on....

Back
Top Bottom