OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Ones that got theirs off NDC are super lucky srsly everytime click twitter link immeditately says in cart can never get them. Maybe closer you are to their servers you get faster response??! Man so bumed especially with shady HOH employees I feel burnout on sneakers.

Don't know how limited these were but the Nike Chicago stock looked plentiful even after going through half the RSVP line. Enough for a second RSVP I suppose... :lol:

They had a second RSVP, definitely didn't have a wall like this when i went.

Are they limited? because I just wore mine in a bathroom with the laces untied and the laces got in some pee. Does that make them more limited?

To everybody that got the GMs how do they fit for you? TTS or a .5 up? Please let me know thanks!!

Also did anybody that got them at HOH today see anybody matching shirts for the GM? Still can't find any. Would just like something similar to the Scoring Title shirt on NDC. Thanks!!

To everybody that got the GMs how do they fit for you? TTS or a .5 up? Please let me know thanks!!
Also did anybody that got them at HOH today see anybody matching shirts for the GM? Still can't find any. Would just like something similar to the Scoring Title shirt on NDC. Thanks!!

def .5 size up like all the other KDs

I'm an 11 TTS and got an 11 in em. They're not tight, just a good, snug fit. I need to walk in em for a day to see if an 11.5 would've been better, but whatever.

This is my first pair, before 5am I looked up on nike to see the reviews. They all pretty much state tts so I got my size 10.5. Undo the laces and redo them with my foot in it and hope for the best.

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/178761

Not a Nike shirt, but it's pretty cool.

Off Topic: I wish you could neg people, that ss dude is trying too hard to be funny.

I mean they're pretty similar though. I was disappointed with the GMs, thought they'd be much cleaner than a revamped Christmas version.

Back
Top Bottom