OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Yea in a few weeks when my 4 iD's come in, I'll post my entire collection. I've basically got everything I want except those insanely hard to find/expensive pairs like weatherman/nerfs...all others have been copped, now that I grabbed those galaxies!

this is a little off topic but do yall think the V is a stepback from the IV or do you like the switch-back to a mid type shoe?

Yo is it just me or are the white N7s underrated as hell? Dude was hoopin in em tonight and man I was staring at them the whole time haha it was just natural for my eyes to gravitate at them. Now I want a pair lol.

The white and black N7's are the best to me. The placement of the colors plus the star design on them really set them apart from the rest. I also like the fact that they are Thunder colors, a true Durant shoe on court. Don't get me wrong, Weatherman's are cool, but I personally prefer the N7's. Good luck finding the white ones. They are sharp indeed. Oh, and I also love the basketball on the tongue.

Those 3 are relatively easy to find and cop.
happy.gif
Now weathermans, eybls, and nerfs are a different story
nerd.gif
I'm cheap though haha, don't buy sneakers over $200.

Found a pair of galaxies in my sz for $425..Good price??

Could be better . Could be worse.. Not sure what your size is, but certain sizes are becoming hard to find for less than 500 most likely. If they are DS and fairly odd size, I would probably take it if it's something you have been on the hunt for.

Could be better . Could be worse.. Not sure what your size is, but certain sizes are becoming hard to find for less than 500 most likely. If they are DS and fairly odd size, I would probably take it if it's something you have been on the hunt for.

Itts a 8.5..I had the opportunity to get a 8 a few weeks ao for $390 but a 8 is too snug for me

I just sold a basically DS size 13 for $375 shipped.

That camera quality tho :smokin What kind of cam are you using? 8)

Thanks bro! Canon Mark 2 with a 16-35 L

@fLiPnOtiZe- Yea man don't wait to long, I heard they are gone in December. The 5's aren't doing it for me yet, so I'd grab some ID's before they are long gone. Best part if you change your mind, just return them at the outlet :tongue:

Last edited:
People must have just slept on the n7s. those things were easy as hell to get release weekend even if you had to depend on a nike outlet phone order. love my blacks (2nd fav kd4 nxt to my galaxies) and good luck to those still trying to cop.

Thanks bro! Canon Mark 2 with a 16-35 L
@fLiPnOtiZe- Yea man don't wait to long, I heard they are gone in December. The 5's aren't doing it for me yet, so I'd grab some ID's before they are long gone. Best part if you change your mind, just return them at the outlet :tongue:

If they are only on till dec I think I'm going to have to pull the trigger on 5 more and copy your white pair

Back
Top Bottom