OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

People must have just slept on the n7s. those things were easy as hell to get release weekend even if you had to depend on a nike outlet phone order. love my blacks (2nd fav kd4 nxt to my galaxies) and good luck to those still trying to cop.

Got burned on the NDC release...they canceled my pairs. Was too bitter to order from outlets lol..

@KVN: I already received a creamsicle & all-volt with black/white accents pair...maybe next month I'll do a yotd & a infrared, but wedding money is due :lol:

-Pete

People must have just slept on the n7s. those things were easy as hell to get release weekend even if you had to depend on a nike outlet phone order. love my blacks (2nd fav kd4 nxt to my galaxies) and good luck to those still trying to cop.

+1 very easy rsvp here in nyc... snagged both...still have them DS...going to break them out soon in Brooklyn.

love my black N7s. actually glad my NDC order of them got cancelled cuz it allowed me to ID my "KDeezys" for 20% off; ended up getting a DS pair of black N7s thru a fellow collector via Twitter. he hooked it up too--$130 shipped :smokin

I remember they had a random release time for those, I was at a hotel in Canada where the internet was terrible. Ended up missing both. 
mean.gif

The white and black N7's are the best to me. The placement of the colors plus the star design on them really set them apart from the rest. I also like the fact that they are Thunder colors, a true Durant shoe on court. Don't get me wrong, Weatherman's are cool, but I personally prefer the N7's. Good luck finding the white ones. They are sharp indeed. Oh, and I also love the basketball on the tongue.

c/s

I love my N7s, So happy the beast was not on them and I was able to cop them for a reasonable price.

I'll have 11 pairs of What the Kevin Durant for sale starting Monday for $2000 each. Every pair will be individually unique. If you want a pair I will supply the scissor but you have to supple needle and thread hahahaha.

:smokin :smokin

Last edited:
who can share cleaning tips on their kd4s? i want em scuffs and scratches removed :frown: please help thanks¬!

still can't believe they did us dirty with those rogues. they were a certfied gr to release just like the photo blues in little spurts. they caught wind of the demand and it was game over. i've yet to see someone rocking them in person though.

still can't believe they did us dirty with those rogues. they were a certfied gr to release just like the photo blues in little spurts. they caught wind of the demand and it was game over. i've yet to see someone rocking them in person though.

I've only seen one person wearing the rogues

Yeah that release was unbelievable. I got lucky on copping them on footaction because Kicksdeals had just posted it on twitter when I looked. I probably wouldn't have been able cop otherwise. Some fool here in Houston working at a sheik's bought the entire supply from all the stores that had them here and resold them for two bills a pop. 
mean.gif
 I've worn my pair though just once. I forget I have them sometimes but I may bring them out tomorrow. I'm still looking for a pair of orange laces to put on them, but the shoe looks hot either way. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom