OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Any word on year of the dragon KD's ?
Some guy had these on at PG...on sat. And they looked beautiful...like seriously.
How did the blue upper look? Was it light like in the pics or darker in person?
hopefully they looked like these...just 2 more months
pimp.gif

Nike-Zoom-KD-IV-Year-of-the-Dragon-Another-Look-1.jpeg

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Any word on year of the dragon KD's ?
Some guy had these on at PG...on sat. And they looked beautiful...like seriously.
How did the blue upper look? Was it light like in the pics or darker in person?
hopefully they looked like these...just 2 more months
pimp.gif

Nike-Zoom-KD-IV-Year-of-the-Dragon-Another-Look-1.jpeg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Just a quick rush job on the outsole of the CD's. Did silver ones too.

cdkdivredsole.jpg

silverkdiv.jpg

Both are ILLY! The PSed X'Mas looks looks a lot better than the one to launch., imho. Crazy how changing the a small thing can make a HUGE difference.  

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

Nerf  KB VII:
387494_10150615988309325_743009324_11715368_1307903640_n.jpg

Hopefully, someone would customize a real-life Kobe VII Nerfs.

wink.gif
nerd.gif
great job fellas, FreshLikrWill u think u can do a quick PS of the YOTD in green and yellow accents???
will cop coppers and keep the blk laces on'em

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Just a quick rush job on the outsole of the CD's. Did silver ones too.

cdkdivredsole.jpg

silverkdiv.jpg

Both are ILLY! The PSed X'Mas looks looks a lot better than the one to launch., imho. Crazy how changing the a small thing can make a HUGE difference.  

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

Nerf  KB VII:
387494_10150615988309325_743009324_11715368_1307903640_n.jpg

Hopefully, someone would customize a real-life Kobe VII Nerfs.

wink.gif
nerd.gif
great job fellas, FreshLikrWill u think u can do a quick PS of the YOTD in green and yellow accents???
will cop coppers and keep the blk laces on'em

Originally Posted by debs 168

these sneakers feel mad cheap tho.
like real flimsy. i still want a pair of nerfs and weatherman but yeah...

You can't be saying that though. You're going to piss off a lot of people off in this thread who think this is the best sneaker out now. 
I liked this model, but like most KD's they still had the "Cheap" look to them. Nike brings out some sick colorways and of course 99% of us wont be able to grab a pair.

Most people in here can give a +%$$ less about this shoe besides the Nerfs, Weatherman's, YOTD and that's sad, but it's true.

Originally Posted by debs 168

these sneakers feel mad cheap tho.
like real flimsy. i still want a pair of nerfs and weatherman but yeah...

You can't be saying that though. You're going to piss off a lot of people off in this thread who think this is the best sneaker out now. 
I liked this model, but like most KD's they still had the "Cheap" look to them. Nike brings out some sick colorways and of course 99% of us wont be able to grab a pair.

Most people in here can give a +%$$ less about this shoe besides the Nerfs, Weatherman's, YOTD and that's sad, but it's true.

Finally got my Aways and I must say, they are sexy. It's too bad they've been under the radar and taking the backseat to limited quantity gimmicks.

Finally got my Aways and I must say, they are sexy. It's too bad they've been under the radar and taking the backseat to limited quantity gimmicks.

Originally Posted by jst628

the guy who made that iD is actually going to customize them once he makes them with black paint, speckles and i think a couple other things. (kobe 7id thread for info)

That sounds great. I can't wait for the actual product!

Originally Posted by jst628

the guy who made that iD is actually going to customize them once he makes them with black paint, speckles and i think a couple other things. (kobe 7id thread for info)

That sounds great. I can't wait for the actual product!

this may have been asked...but are kds going to id? when are they releasing the homes (wht/blue/black color)

this may have been asked...but are kds going to id? when are they releasing the homes (wht/blue/black color)

The Home's may be my most anticipated IV release
pimp.gif

The Home's may be my most anticipated IV release
pimp.gif

They will be on NikeID Spring 2012, no exact date yet. I think the Thunder Home cw is releasing January or February from what Leo said in that fb livestream.

They will be on NikeID Spring 2012, no exact date yet. I think the Thunder Home cw is releasing January or February from what Leo said in that fb livestream.

Back
Top Bottom