OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Did weathermans release in Europe? I'm asking cause I'm seeing auctions on the bay from Spain and the Netherlands...

Did weathermans release in Europe? I'm asking cause I'm seeing auctions on the bay from Spain and the Netherlands...

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Finally got my Aways and I must say, they are sexy. It's too bad they've been under the radar and taking the backseat to limited quantity gimmicks.
Same here. Just picked up my Aways this morning.

Wish I would've been able to get my hands on a pair of Weathermans tho...

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Finally got my Aways and I must say, they are sexy. It's too bad they've been under the radar and taking the backseat to limited quantity gimmicks.
Same here. Just picked up my Aways this morning.

Wish I would've been able to get my hands on a pair of Weathermans tho...

Those Nerfs are absolutely crazy... Didn't even know they were dropping until a few hours ago smh. Wish I coulda scooped a pair. 

Those Nerfs are absolutely crazy... Didn't even know they were dropping until a few hours ago smh. Wish I coulda scooped a pair. 

1. Creamsicles
2. YOTD
3. Homes
4. Nerfs

looks like only 1/4 is a possibility 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

"Creamsicle" is a stupid nickname IMO...creamsicles are orange and white, not orange and blue...

"Creamsicle" is a stupid nickname IMO...creamsicles are orange and white, not orange and blue...

Their are a bunch of GR's that are sweet coming out for the KD's this year so they can keep their limited hype for the kids, I am all in on the GR's plus with the Kobe's being so aweful and overpriced more money saved..

Back
Top Bottom