OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Does anyone else get the feeling that by the end of this release cycle that there's gonna be dudes posting their 20 pairs of IVs.

It just seems to me that this line is blowing up! So many dope c/w's!

Does anyone else get the feeling that by the end of this release cycle that there's gonna be dudes posting their 20 pairs of IVs.

It just seems to me that this line is blowing up! So many dope c/w's!

Generaiya has another pic of the "Mint Candy" Easter colorway for those interested...

Pics courtesy of NiceKicks

473679-301-3.jpeg

Generaiya has another pic of the "Mint Candy" Easter colorway for those interested...

Pics courtesy of NiceKicks

473679-301-3.jpeg

These would release when I'm on vacation my boy PLAYOFF 12 went to go camp at HOH and copped these and the Kobe's I'm all the way in Florida luckily my mans from 23penny came through on a pair for $160 shipped can't wait to get em I heard they're
pimp.gif

These would release when I'm on vacation my boy PLAYOFF 12 went to go camp at HOH and copped these and the Kobe's I'm all the way in Florida luckily my mans from 23penny came through on a pair for $160 shipped can't wait to get em I heard they're
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by generaiya

473679-301-3.jpeg

Thanks for the picture
now quit %#*#*%* talking about yourself in the third person.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by generaiya

473679-301-3.jpeg

Thanks for the picture
now quit %#*#*%* talking about yourself in the third person.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I should've never looked in this thread... looks like I'm gonna have to find a pair of Christmas/coppers *crosses fingers for retail*

I should've never looked in this thread... looks like I'm gonna have to find a pair of Christmas/coppers *crosses fingers for retail*

Back
Top Bottom