OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

406083_10150550429352442_579372441_10634932_1621222001_n.jpg

Broke down and bought the Coppers. Can't complain, got them for $53 after the birthday coupon and a giftcard I had. Very pleased with them. The Kobe's look even worse in person haha

Broke down and bought the Coppers. Can't complain, got them for $53 after the birthday coupon and a giftcard I had. Very pleased with them. The Kobe's look even worse in person haha

Im still coppin the easters. I hope the navy n orange is a GR..i heard that it´ll be available at selected stores..its the OKC alternate aways. NDC Europe got the Home colorway and almost a full selection of sizes for the Coppers..guess its good that i live in Europe..still have´nt pulled that trigger thou. Ima get them Homes.

Im still coppin the easters. I hope the navy n orange is a GR..i heard that it´ll be available at selected stores..its the OKC alternate aways. NDC Europe got the Home colorway and almost a full selection of sizes for the Coppers..guess its good that i live in Europe..still have´nt pulled that trigger thou. Ima get them Homes.

^Mine should be in today too! I haven't been this excited for a pair of shoes to come in for a while since I still haven't seen them in person.

^Mine should be in today too! I haven't been this excited for a pair of shoes to come in for a while since I still haven't seen them in person.

Back
Top Bottom