OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Wyse23

There is a size 13 of the coppers up on Eastbay right now.

I was thinking about grabbing them, but don't really love the color way.

they are not available. like always, they sold this morning and eastbay cant update their site 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Wyse23

There is a size 13 of the coppers up on Eastbay right now.

I was thinking about grabbing them, but don't really love the color way.

they are not available. like always, they sold this morning and eastbay cant update their site 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

The midnight navys are very nice..however..i know for a fact that within a year we will b able to find most of the KD colorways in outlets for under 40 dollars..i found two outlets last week with the ******* KD III and the home KD III for 31.97 each..so it's bound to happen to these as well..

Care to share which outlet and if there was a full-size run for ********? 
nerd.gif

The midnight navys are very nice..however..i know for a fact that within a year we will b able to find most of the KD colorways in outlets for under 40 dollars..i found two outlets last week with the ******* KD III and the home KD III for 31.97 each..so it's bound to happen to these as well..

nerd.gif

If my friend has wide feet are these a bad choice for him? I wish it was the YOTR, I would be able to rock them. The YOTD are nice though but with the "galaxys" coming soon I may have to make a hard descision.

If my friend has wide feet are these a bad choice for him? I wish it was the YOTR, I would be able to rock them. The YOTD are nice though but with the "galaxys" coming soon I may have to make a hard descision.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

sorry for being a n00b but i don't really follow the Durants...but when did the Weatherman and Nerfs release? were they at Niketown or HOH exclusive?
They were strictly Niketown and HOH exclusives..there were only a specific number of HOH's that received them..and it looks like the numbers of the nerfs that released to the public were around 400 about half of number of weatherman's that were released..

Definitely not just NT and HOH exclusive, but limited. My pair came from a small shop in Florida and they are neither of the above.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

sorry for being a n00b but i don't really follow the Durants...but when did the Weatherman and Nerfs release? were they at Niketown or HOH exclusive?
They were strictly Niketown and HOH exclusives..there were only a specific number of HOH's that received them..and it looks like the numbers of the nerfs that released to the public were around 400 about half of number of weatherman's that were released..

Definitely not just NT and HOH exclusive, but limited. My pair came from a small shop in Florida and they are neither of the above.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

people with wide feet may want to size up 1/2

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

people with wide feet may want to size up 1/2

Originally Posted by SoSickening

nerd.gif
Check your pm bro..

Originally Posted by SoSickening

nerd.gif
Check your pm bro..

Back
Top Bottom