OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I like that they used a black base for the TB's this year.

A nice change of pace, I'm not sure about them yet...Will probably grab the red's though...lol

The thunder color combo is hard enough where I can get 3 or 4 combinations of those colors and be totally satisfied with any KD shoe. It's the KD line's advantage. That's why I really want the YOTD. But if they are limited and I don't get them, I will be totally satisfied with the black/blue GR and the orange pair. And hopefully we can get dope Thunder options on ID. It's really the only color combo I'm truly interested in with the KD IV.

Weathermans and Nerfs...I already forgot about them. Straight gimmicks.

Coppers....SMH.

The thunder color combo is hard enough where I can get 3 or 4 combinations of those colors and be totally satisfied with any KD shoe. It's the KD line's advantage. That's why I really want the YOTD. But if they are limited and I don't get them, I will be totally satisfied with the black/blue GR and the orange pair. And hopefully we can get dope Thunder options on ID. It's really the only color combo I'm truly interested in with the KD IV.

Weathermans and Nerfs...I already forgot about them. Straight gimmicks.

Coppers....SMH.

i copped a pair of nike kd 4 christmas from ndc and the left shoe had the grey shank plate from the all black kd 4's and the right shoe had the black shank plate that the christmas joints are supposed to have. luckily i was able to get another pair from hoh in my size but i just thought it was crazy that nike's qc is so bad that they let a shoe with the wrong colored shank plate slip through.

i copped a pair of nike kd 4 christmas from ndc and the left shoe had the grey shank plate from the all black kd 4's and the right shoe had the black shank plate that the christmas joints are supposed to have. luckily i was able to get another pair from hoh in my size but i just thought it was crazy that nike's qc is so bad that they let a shoe with the wrong colored shank plate slip through.

The coppers were nice to look at at first, but when I saw pics of the YOTD, i regretted getting coppers immediately.

The coppers were nice to look at at first, but when I saw pics of the YOTD, i regretted getting coppers immediately.

The midnight navys are very nice..however..i know for a fact that within a year we will b able to find most of the KD colorways in outlets for under 40 dollars..i found two outlets last week with the ******* KD III and the home KD III for 31.97 each..so it's bound to happen to these as well..

The midnight navys are very nice..however..i know for a fact that within a year we will b able to find most of the KD colorways in outlets for under 40 dollars..i found two outlets last week with the ******* KD III and the home KD III for 31.97 each..so it's bound to happen to these as well..

sorry for being a n00b but i don't really follow the Durants...but when did the Weatherman and Nerfs release? were they at Niketown or HOH exclusive?

sorry for being a n00b but i don't really follow the Durants...but when did the Weatherman and Nerfs release? were they at Niketown or HOH exclusive?

Originally Posted by onlitwo

They were strictly Niketown and HOH exclusives..there were only a specific number of HOH's that received them..and it looks like the numbers of the nerfs that released to the public were around 400 about half of number of weatherman's that were released..

Originally Posted by onlitwo

They were strictly Niketown and HOH exclusives..there were only a specific number of HOH's that received them..and it looks like the numbers of the nerfs that released to the public were around 400 about half of number of weatherman's that were released..

love the navys, but since bears aint in the playoffs i will wait for them to go on sale.....but i will cop most def!!!

love the navys, but since bears aint in the playoffs i will wait for them to go on sale.....but i will cop most def!!!

There is a size 13 of the coppers up on Eastbay right now.

I was thinking about grabbing them, but don't really love the color way.

There is a size 13 of the coppers up on Eastbay right now.

I was thinking about grabbing them, but don't really love the color way.

Back
Top Bottom