OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

seems like these are being purchased more for hype than to play basketball in, but does anyone who's actually picked these up to play in think that the KD IV is a step back from the KD III in terms of on-court performance?

They hurt my feet in 3 different sizes (I'm normally an 11.5, but have tried 11s, 11.5, and 12s, and settled on 12s), have poor traction on an avg indoor court, worse heel cushioning than the III, and don't seem to be durable (top inner lace holes giving way after only 2 weeks of balling).  I'm 6'2", 170lbs, with normal/narrow feet.

Sad to see the line headed in this hype-over-performance direction.  Hopefully the KD V emphasizes performance over hype.

From @nikestore on Twitter

We will not be releasing any YOTD styles (AF1, Kobe, KD, Jordan) tonight or in the future. If that changes we will let you know.
31 minutes ago

We will not be releasing any YOTD styles (AF1, Kobe, KD, Jordan) tonight or in the future. If that changes we will let you know.
31 minutes ago

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

31 minutes ago

WoW! i seen it too, i guess that means ima have to cop from one of the overseas retailers 

31 minutes ago

WoW! i seen it too, i guess that means ima have to cop from one of the overseas retailers 

31 minutes ago
.... let the hype begin

31 minutes ago
.... let the hype begin

Who ever in the hell tweeted that needs to be 
Magazines-face-punched.gif

And they wonder why people act like animals when some shoes release NIKE STOP THE B U L L 

Who ever in the hell tweeted that needs to be 
Magazines-face-punched.gif

And they wonder why people act like animals when some shoes release NIKE STOP THE B U L L 

Nike said the same exact thing about not releasing with the Lebron 9 China so I definitely would not pay attention to them on twitter. My Nerfs and Weathermans need some company so I hope a US release date is dropped soon.

Nike said the same exact thing about not releasing with the Lebron 9 China so I definitely would not pay attention to them on twitter. My Nerfs and Weathermans need some company so I hope a US release date is dropped soon.

yuku

I don't know about that "non-release" crap
KDIV supposed to drop 23rd this month. They just going to recall all the shoes they already made??

yuku

I don't know about that "non-release" crap
KDIV supposed to drop 23rd this month. They just going to recall all the shoes they already made??

nikestore has said that same line for other releases, only to have shoes a couple months later. be patient.

nikestore has said that same line for other releases, only to have shoes a couple months later. be patient.

Back
Top Bottom