OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by SoSickening

I'm not a big TB-cw fan but you guys might dig these
473679-006-sml_LRG.jpg

I like these

And preorders on the YOTD on the overseas sites are gonna go up if they are indeed Asia exclusives. Better order them now lol

And preorders on the YOTD on the overseas sites are gonna go up if they are indeed Asia exclusives. Better order them now lol

Leo Chang was asked on his twitter why the YOTD release was so secretive and he replied that they were never intended to release in the US.

I just hope these hit an online retailer. I don't want to go through another weatherman debacle 
eyes.gif

Leo Chang was asked on his twitter why the YOTD release was so secretive and he replied that they were never intended to release in the US.

I just hope these hit an online retailer. I don't want to go through another weatherman debacle 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Got a question...how much do a pair of weatherman go for? Are they priced higher than the Lebron Chinas?

they're going for like 300+ on ebay n various site, Nd yes thats a lot more than what the Xmas 9's are going for!
He asked about Chinas, though

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Got a question...how much do a pair of weatherman go for? Are they priced higher than the Lebron Chinas?

they're going for like 300+ on ebay n various site, Nd yes thats a lot more than what the Xmas 9's are going for!
He asked about Chinas, though

my guy got their RD list at NT, and from what it seems YOTD might and i say MIGHT not even drop in the US.......... huge let down im still hoping tho

my guy got their RD list at NT, and from what it seems YOTD might and i say MIGHT not even drop in the US.......... huge let down im still hoping tho

from SC article:

Before Kevin Durant returns home to the D.C. area for Wednesday's match-up with the Washington Wizards, the two-time defending NBA Scoring Champion will be stopping by Maryland's Prince Georges Plaza House of Hoops location on Tuesday. There, Durant will help launch the highly-anticipated "Year of the Dragon" Nike Zoom KD IV in a special event hosted by television and radio personality Big Tigger. DJ P. Chris will provide music for the event, which will also include raffle prize giveaways.

The event will start at 6:00 p.m. EST. Check out the flyer below for more details.

House Of Hoops by Foot Locker
Prince Georges Plaza
3500 E West Hwy
Hyattsville, MD 20782
(301) 853-6054

from SC article:

Before Kevin Durant returns home to the D.C. area for Wednesday's match-up with the Washington Wizards, the two-time defending NBA Scoring Champion will be stopping by Maryland's Prince Georges Plaza House of Hoops location on Tuesday. There, Durant will help launch the highly-anticipated "Year of the Dragon" Nike Zoom KD IV in a special event hosted by television and radio personality Big Tigger. DJ P. Chris will provide music for the event, which will also include raffle prize giveaways.

The event will start at 6:00 p.m. EST. Check out the flyer below for more details.

House Of Hoops by Foot Locker
Prince Georges Plaza
3500 E West Hwy
Hyattsville, MD 20782
(301) 853-6054

Back
Top Bottom