OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

This crazy
This is a sure way to push customers away from this line
why make these shoes so hard to get?
Like I could understand maybe Lebron and def. Kobe having shoes this rare
but, no offense cause KD is cool, love his game
but all this rareness and flaming hoola hoops for a guy that only won rookie of the year and has two scoring titles?
I mean mad people have done that
never seen T-Mac's this hard to cop
shoot, not even Kobes
all this for a guy that has even been to the finals or own a MVP
this is crazy
I have Nerfs and Weathermans
Really wanted YOTD but looks like I wont
Time will tell

while i agree with you 100%, the fact that you have nerfs and weatherman's makes me not care about your feelings with the yotd 
laugh.gif
, i will be 0/3 I'm sure

Right! lmao

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

This crazy
This is a sure way to push customers away from this line
why make these shoes so hard to get?
Like I could understand maybe Lebron and def. Kobe having shoes this rare
but, no offense cause KD is cool, love his game
but all this rareness and flaming hoola hoops for a guy that only won rookie of the year and has two scoring titles?
I mean mad people have done that
never seen T-Mac's this hard to cop
shoot, not even Kobes
all this for a guy that has even been to the finals or own a MVP
this is crazy
I have Nerfs and Weathermans
Really wanted YOTD but looks like I wont
Time will tell

while i agree with you 100%, the fact that you have nerfs and weatherman's makes me not care about your feelings with the yotd 
laugh.gif
, i will be 0/3 I'm sure

Right! lmao

After giving up and stopping the support on the KD line after the bull with the weathermans and nerfs...

I was on ISS and seen a post about the YOTD being released ONLY in PG...

indifferent.gif

More reason to stay away, more money to spend upcoming Bron 9s.
smokin.gif

After giving up and stopping the support on the KD line after the bull with the weathermans and nerfs...

indifferent.gif

smokin.gif

DownyBoy wrote:
don't think ill even make it out to HoH PG. not trying to deal with the madness.  
Yea same. This is getting ridiculous. Nike knows the hooplah generated by these limited releases. And they're fully aware of the multiple crimes and killings that have taken place in the area over hyped shoes just in the past year. Its not worth it any more when you have to put your safety at risk just to attain a pair of sneakers. Been a fan of kd and his shoes for awhile but it doesn't have to be like this. Looks like I'll just buy a few gr's/id's this year and call it a day

DownyBoy wrote:
don't think ill even make it out to HoH PG. not trying to deal with the madness.  
Yea same. This is getting ridiculous. Nike knows the hooplah generated by these limited releases. And they're fully aware of the multiple crimes and killings that have taken place in the area over hyped shoes just in the past year. Its not worth it any more when you have to put your safety at risk just to attain a pair of sneakers. Been a fan of kd and his shoes for awhile but it doesn't have to be like this. Looks like I'll just buy a few gr's/id's this year and call it a day

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

indifferent.gif

smokin.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

indifferent.gif

smokin.gif
indifferent.gif

So it sounds like the YOTDs will be limited/exclusive after all. Hopefully not Nerf or Weatherman level, but I have a feeling that it might hit mainly HOHs and might not even make it to NDC. Just a hunch. There's no HOH around me anyway ):

So it sounds like the YOTDs will be limited/exclusive after all. Hopefully not Nerf or Weatherman level, but I have a feeling that it might hit mainly HOHs and might not even make it to NDC. Just a hunch. There's no HOH around me anyway ):

I'm not takin my chances on a stateside release of the YOTDs..so I just copped on RMKStore for 195 shipped..they just posted a restock..

I'm not takin my chances on a stateside release of the YOTDs..so I just copped on RMKStore for 195 shipped..they just posted a restock..

Fellas, congrats to those getting them from overseas.

I refuse to drop that much on 'em. At this point I'm saying if I can't get em oh well....I'll tap the regulars if I get the chance, after that oh well.

Back
Top Bottom