OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Fellas, congrats to those getting them from overseas.

I refuse to drop that much on 'em. At this point I'm saying if I can't get em oh well....I'll tap the regulars if I get the chance, after that oh well.

They got the KD logo Nike drifit shirts on eBay for very cheap. The NERF shirt is going for 99 though. Damn that, I just want to hoop in it

They got the KD logo Nike drifit shirts on eBay for very cheap. The NERF shirt is going for 99 though. Damn that, I just want to hoop in it

I dont know if I should wait on a US release and take my chances or just go ahead and buy these overseas

I dont know if I should wait on a US release and take my chances or just go ahead and buy these overseas

Kicks-Crew got a restock as well. They're legit I got mine from them... They raised the price tho
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

After giving up and stopping the support on the KD line after the bull with the weathermans and nerfs...

I was on ISS and seen a post about the YOTD being released ONLY in PG...

indifferent.gif

More reason to stay away, more money to spend upcoming Bron 9s.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FIFY

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

After giving up and stopping the support on the KD line after the bull with the weathermans and nerfs...

I was on ISS and seen a post about the YOTD being released ONLY in PG...

indifferent.gif

More reason to stay away, more money to spend upcoming Bron 9s.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FIFY

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Nike said the same exact thing about not releasing with the Lebron 9 China so I definitely would not pay attention to them on twitter. My Nerfs and Weathermans need some company so I hope a US release date is dropped soon.
dud you have some SERIOUS heat in your collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great pics of your IV's and great pic in your avy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Nike said the same exact thing about not releasing with the Lebron 9 China so I definitely would not pay attention to them on twitter. My Nerfs and Weathermans need some company so I hope a US release date is dropped soon.
dud you have some SERIOUS heat in your collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great pics of your IV's and great pic in your avy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I'm not takin my chances on a stateside release of the YOTDs..so I just copped on RMKStore for 195 shipped..they just posted a restock..

I felt the same way especially since it's a given we won't get them in Canada.  I dont want to make the same mistake I did with the weathermans.....coulda had em for a decent price but figured since they were KD's they would be relatively easy to obtain in the secondary market, well we all know how that worked out
laugh.gif

Pre ordered from Kix-Files for $212 shipped.....have a feeling that will turn out to be a good investment
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  not looking to sell either way tho...KD will be MVP this year, TRUST

I'm not takin my chances on a stateside release of the YOTDs..so I just copped on RMKStore for 195 shipped..they just posted a restock..

I felt the same way especially since it's a given we won't get them in Canada.  I dont want to make the same mistake I did with the weathermans.....coulda had em for a decent price but figured since they were KD's they would be relatively easy to obtain in the secondary market, well we all know how that worked out
laugh.gif

Pre ordered from Kix-Files for $212 shipped.....have a feeling that will turn out to be a good investment
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
IDK hopefully. His scoring title is in jeopardy though with Westbrook taking the same amount of shots 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
IDK hopefully. His scoring title is in jeopardy though with Westbrook taking the same amount of shots 
indifferent.gif

KD will be MVP this year, TRUST
indifferent.gif

KD is my second favorite active player but i think if Kobe keeps it up and they get into playoffs as a 4 seed or higher. I think Kobe has a real shot to win MVP this regular season.

KD will be MVP this year, TRUST
indifferent.gif

KD is my second favorite active player but i think if Kobe keeps it up and they get into playoffs as a 4 seed or higher. I think Kobe has a real shot to win MVP this regular season.

Yea i think if you pre-ordered the YOTD's you made a smart decision.
I live less than 15 mins away from PG mall n still pre-ordered bcuz i think this release will be super crazy, especially since a lot of ppl missed out on the Nerfs, Weathermans n even the Xmas's

Yea i think if you pre-ordered the YOTD's you made a smart decision.
I live less than 15 mins away from PG mall n still pre-ordered bcuz i think this release will be super crazy, especially since a lot of ppl missed out on the Nerfs, Weathermans n even the Xmas's

The situation with the limited releases isn't great, but I can't even get the GR's locally where I live. So it could be worse.

I don't think the special releases will turn anyone but collectors away from the line. There's still a bunch of nice GR's and the philosophy of a more affordable signature is still there. Young kids whose families can't afford to buy them $175 Bron's can get KD's for $95. When a kid needs new shoes, he can walk in Foot Locker with his parents and see the Durant's and they're a lot easier on the wallet than the alternative.

And it doesn't hurt that it's the signature for a repeating scoring title champ, all-star, MVP nominee, and franchise player of a deep playoff team.

The situation with the limited releases isn't great, but I can't even get the GR's locally where I live. So it could be worse.

I don't think the special releases will turn anyone but collectors away from the line. There's still a bunch of nice GR's and the philosophy of a more affordable signature is still there. Young kids whose families can't afford to buy them $175 Bron's can get KD's for $95. When a kid needs new shoes, he can walk in Foot Locker with his parents and see the Durant's and they're a lot easier on the wallet than the alternative.

And it doesn't hurt that it's the signature for a repeating scoring title champ, all-star, MVP nominee, and franchise player of a deep playoff team.

Back
Top Bottom