OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

How do these feel on the court? I looked at them a little at the store but didn't have time to try them on. The outsole feels like the grip would be amazing.

^ for me the first two days they hurt like hell where my arch is. I rested a day and put them on the next day and they felt amazing.
A little tough to break them in but once I did I was very happy with how they turned out. I been playing in them the past 3 days now hahaha

I love the way the KDs look but they kill my feet. esp around the arch area. 5 full games lpus casual break in wear and they still feel the same. I need to retire these from the court and

go to the #kobesystem. Casual wear tho, they r niiiiice

^ for me the first two days they hurt like hell where my arch is. I rested a day and put them on the next day and they felt amazing.
A little tough to break them in but once I did I was very happy with how they turned out. I been playing in them the past 3 days now hahaha

I love the way the KDs look but they kill my feet. esp around the arch area. 5 full games lpus casual break in wear and they still feel the same. I need to retire these from the court and

go to the #kobesystem. Casual wear tho, they r niiiiice

see, i havent had a single problem with them at all. i was kind of worried to try and play in my "away" pair but i was pleasantly surprised. my biggest issue, if any, was traction. but i was playing in a fairly dusty gym. the strap actually did help lock my foot down and the shoe is very light on foot. now, i will probably play more often in the kobe vii, but for half the price, these kd4's really are a great shoe

see, i havent had a single problem with them at all. i was kind of worried to try and play in my "away" pair but i was pleasantly surprised. my biggest issue, if any, was traction. but i was playing in a fairly dusty gym. the strap actually did help lock my foot down and the shoe is very light on foot. now, i will probably play more often in the kobe vii, but for half the price, these kd4's really are a great shoe

The special packaging is Asia exclusive for sure. As of right now the shoe is speculated to not release in the US.

The special packaging is Asia exclusive for sure. As of right now the shoe is speculated to not release in the US.

Originally Posted by drewsone

i might have to cop another pair then since nike wants to play around with releasing this shoe

Originally Posted by drewsone

i might have to cop another pair then since nike wants to play around with releasing this shoe

Yeah, there have been tweets from NikeStore that said that YOTD colorways are not going to release any time soon and supposedly some people from Nike said that they were never intended to be released in the States. KD is going to some HOH though to release them over there but there hasn't been any word of the the shoes releasing outside of that particular HOH. The special packaging is nice and all but I'll be happy with just the shoes! Gonna go get myself another pair in a different colorway to ball in lol.

Yeah, there have been tweets from NikeStore that said that YOTD colorways are not going to release any time soon and supposedly some people from Nike said that they were never intended to be released in the States. KD is going to some HOH though to release them over there but there hasn't been any word of the the shoes releasing outside of that particular HOH. The special packaging is nice and all but I'll be happy with just the shoes! Gonna go get myself another pair in a different colorway to ball in lol.

need coppers but for retail.
laugh.gif

zkickz on ebay is auction off a pair of the YOTDs with the special packaging. Just thought I'd bring it up in case people wanted to see some other pictures of it. The price is rape lol.

zkickz on ebay is auction off a pair of the YOTDs with the special packaging. Just thought I'd bring it up in case people wanted to see some other pictures of it. The price is rape lol.

Back
Top Bottom