OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

ID's supposed to drop today right?
You're about to go in, aren't you?  LOL

Originally Posted by bigj505

sup flint.

i only got the xmas durants. wanted the YOTD but not getting them since they not dropping in the states.
got my girl the weathermans tho so i guess i paid for 2 pairs this year
laugh.gif
Yeah, my first pair was the Coppers/XMas too. But here's my second pair...

20t0ayq.jpg

Sneaker News originally posted these as "gorge green" but it's actually pine green. It resembles a Montrose Christian colorway, but with MSU playing MI tonight, I'm calling these the Spartys!  Go State!

11uuxs2.jpg

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

ID's supposed to drop today right?
You're about to go in, aren't you?  LOL

Originally Posted by bigj505

sup flint.

i only got the xmas durants. wanted the YOTD but not getting them since they not dropping in the states.
got my girl the weathermans tho so i guess i paid for 2 pairs this year
laugh.gif
Yeah, my first pair was the Coppers/XMas too. But here's my second pair...

20t0ayq.jpg

Sneaker News originally posted these as "gorge green" but it's actually pine green. It resembles a Montrose Christian colorway, but with MSU playing MI tonight, I'm calling these the Spartys!  Go State!

11uuxs2.jpg

Ron ^^ Diggin' those.  Boo to MSU though!  j/k.   Go Bucky up here in WI, you got us reg season, but we paid back in the Big10 Championship- 
tongue.gif

As for IDs, I may just pull trigger ASAP if options are good and bag the whole YOTD drama.  I don't like how this is turning into a big hypetrain, and dudes are literally lining up for these in attempts to bend people over on the flipside.  I am not paying 250-350 for a pair of KDs- as someone has noted quite often, these are a great deal @ 95, maybe even 110-120, but they are not a 300 dollar shoe.  200 on resale would be a big stretch but 300 is ludicrous.  I like the TB oranges and greens just as much as the YOTD and weathermans and they can be copped with ease on Disco. Done and Done.  End Rant.

Ron ^^ Diggin' those.  Boo to MSU though!  j/k.   Go Bucky up here in WI, you got us reg season, but we paid back in the Big10 Championship- 
tongue.gif

As for IDs, I may just pull trigger ASAP if options are good and bag the whole YOTD drama.  I don't like how this is turning into a big hypetrain, and dudes are literally lining up for these in attempts to bend people over on the flipside.  I am not paying 250-350 for a pair of KDs- as someone has noted quite often, these are a great deal @ 95, maybe even 110-120, but they are not a 300 dollar shoe.  200 on resale would be a big stretch but 300 is ludicrous.  I like the TB oranges and greens just as much as the YOTD and weathermans and they can be copped with ease on Disco. Done and Done.  End Rant.

Gorge Greens look better than I thought....they may get scooped with the next eastbay 20% coupon....

Gorge Greens look better than I thought....they may get scooped with the next eastbay 20% coupon....

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

don't think ill even make it out to HoH PG. not trying to deal with the madness. def going to the game, sitting right by the OKC players tunnel.
I'll be sitting in that same section!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

don't think ill even make it out to HoH PG. not trying to deal with the madness. def going to the game, sitting right by the OKC players tunnel.
I'll be sitting in that same section!

Can't belive KD is about to be at PG Plaza today though. That place is going to be a mad house.

Can't belive KD is about to be at PG Plaza today though. That place is going to be a mad house.

Back
Top Bottom