OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

happy.gif
 thanks to my good Freind

nice pickup! i know you were looking for them, glad you got em!

KD iv id's was just updated to nba 2k n they usually update the shoes in the game when nike does in real life.
so idk, im guessing the id's should be out real soon

KD iv id's was just updated to nba 2k n they usually update the shoes in the game when nike does in real life.
so idk, im guessing the id's should be out real soon

judging from the game id palette for the base, strap, and outsole, you can make some crazy bright color combos. The bad thing is the limit of colors on the midsole so you'll end up with different colors from the strap to midsole. The base finish options are matte, anodized, and camo(camo print doesn't show up though). If the real id options hold true to the game, I expect to see some wild designs.

judging from the game id palette for the base, strap, and outsole, you can make some crazy bright color combos. The bad thing is the limit of colors on the midsole so you'll end up with different colors from the strap to midsole. The base finish options are matte, anodized, and camo(camo print doesn't show up though). If the real id options hold true to the game, I expect to see some wild designs.

Just copped the coppers last night size 14. Be here tuesday. Joints are gonna be strictly for balling. Im 6'8 240 excited to be a tall dude rocking low top swag. #hyped

Just copped the coppers last night size 14. Be here tuesday. Joints are gonna be strictly for balling. Im 6'8 240 excited to be a tall dude rocking low top swag. #hyped

I've been seeing a couple people here and there mention late Feb as a potential RD for the YOTD, but not sure how accurate/reliable that info is, just been seeing it around. Wouldn't surprise me though given how they've handled the more recent Asia exclusive releases.

I've been seeing a couple people here and there mention late Feb as a potential RD for the YOTD, but not sure how accurate/reliable that info is, just been seeing it around. Wouldn't surprise me though given how they've handled the more recent Asia exclusive releases.

getting to the point where i may just move on. i love this line but awaiting ID, not getting nerfs/weathermans, possibly only releasing yotd at one HOH....its getting old

lets see an ASG pair to get me excited again.....then give me a chance to actually own them HAHA

getting to the point where i may just move on. i love this line but awaiting ID, not getting nerfs/weathermans, possibly only releasing yotd at one HOH....its getting old

lets see an ASG pair to get me excited again.....then give me a chance to actually own them HAHA

Back
Top Bottom