OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I wanted to get into the kd line this year but nike has made it near impossible to get any of the unique colors. Only way I buy a pair is if the aways drop to like $40, otherwise ill keep my money.

I wanted to get into the kd line this year but nike has made it near impossible to get any of the unique colors. Only way I buy a pair is if the aways drop to like $40, otherwise ill keep my money.

I've heard that the YOTDs will be mid to late Feb. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop the same week as the White Cement IVs (Feb 18). I don't think anyone should worry that these won't be dropping in the U.S. though, they will.

I've heard that the YOTDs will be mid to late Feb. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop the same week as the White Cement IVs (Feb 18). I don't think anyone should worry that these won't be dropping in the U.S. though, they will.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

ojh5kg.jpg

if these were limited ppl would be ALLLLL over them!

great CW and great pick up dude!
pimp.gif

^thanks and agreed.

I dont really get caught up in a lot of the bs with limited releases. If I can get them, cool, If not, oh well...

^thanks and agreed.

I dont really get caught up in a lot of the bs with limited releases. If I can get them, cool, If not, oh well...

Can't wait to see the asg KD..but seeing as all his nice cw are damn near impossible to get this year..mite mess and have to go to planet mars to cop

Originally Posted by DRO3000

ojh5kg.jpg

pimp.gif
Agreed DRO3000..Sho..nice pick-ups. I knew you was gonna cop em. And i know those silvers are on your list too.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

ojh5kg.jpg

pimp.gif
Agreed DRO3000..Sho..nice pick-ups. I knew you was gonna cop em. And i know those silvers are on your list too.

Can't wait to see the asg KD..but seeing as all his nice cw are damn near impossible to get this year..mite mess and have to go to planet mars to cop

oddly enough, I'm not as crazy about the silvers as some of the others.

I could take or leave easters.

I want to see All Stars/BHM's.

Orange/Blue/White are the ones I'm really waiting on....

oddly enough, I'm not as crazy about the silvers as some of the others.

I could take or leave easters.

I want to see All Stars/BHM's.

Orange/Blue/White are the ones I'm really waiting on....

Back
Top Bottom