OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I got my YOTD's in.
happy.gif
The color is kinda crazy in person lol

A local shop in cincinnati said they are doing a midnight release of the YOTD's this Friday with the Chicago X's... So pretty much impossible to get

A local shop in cincinnati said they are doing a midnight release of the YOTD's this Friday with the Chicago X's... So pretty much impossible to get

Well that's probably a good sign for a larger release if a shop in Cincinnati was able to get them. They might still be tough to get, but if smaller mom and pop shops are getting them, then at least there will probably more opportunity to cop than just a few random HOHs like it was with the Nerfs for instance.

Well that's probably a good sign for a larger release if a shop in Cincinnati was able to get them. They might still be tough to get, but if smaller mom and pop shops are getting them, then at least there will probably more opportunity to cop than just a few random HOHs like it was with the Nerfs for instance.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Touche my man, touche!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Touche my man, touche!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

i want them on NDC. if Niketowns get them. will i be able to use a voucher in store?

From what I understand, vouchers can only be used on NDC. But these should be on there. It's looking like they'll be available in Xmas quantities.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

i want them on NDC. if Niketowns get them. will i be able to use a voucher in store?

From what I understand, vouchers can only be used on NDC. But these should be on there. It's looking like they'll be available in Xmas quantities.

Nothing really concrete yet, but from the looks of it they're slowly gonna make it here to the states. Probably gonna sell out on NDC pretty quickly though because the Cookie Cutters sold out pretty fast if I recall correctly. They're a really nice shoe too. I gotta go find some more stuff to wear with em haha.

Nothing really concrete yet, but from the looks of it they're slowly gonna make it here to the states. Probably gonna sell out on NDC pretty quickly though because the Cookie Cutters sold out pretty fast if I recall correctly. They're a really nice shoe too. I gotta go find some more stuff to wear with em haha.

Back
Top Bottom