OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ Hopefully the id's give us more options than the kobe and brons do.
my friend told me the iD's are on NBA 2K12 and you can get many colors including volt 
pimp.gif
 i hope this is true with the real iD's since the other iD's on 2K12 use the real color limits from nike iD. 

just scopped them KD 3's good looks brandon and to dude in the outlet thread.

and glad to see that them YOTD are dropping gonna ask wifey to buy em as the V day gift

and glad to see that them YOTD are dropping gonna ask wifey to buy em as the V day gift

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

you just game me the perfect idea........gonna do the same n ask as a V day gift, then da wifey cant say  NO 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

you just game me the perfect idea........gonna do the same n ask as a V day gift, then da wifey cant say  NO 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

sho, any info from nike on those YOTDs?

I haven't seen anything directly from Nike indicating anything.  Just regular sneaker websites and such talking about a Feb release and possibly Finishline getting them...Brotipoo also posted that HOH's should get them.

Dean-X2....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

sho, any info from nike on those YOTDs?

I haven't seen anything directly from Nike indicating anything.  Just regular sneaker websites and such talking about a Feb release and possibly Finishline getting them...Brotipoo also posted that HOH's should get them.

Dean-X2....
wink.gif

Yeah I just saw sneaker news dates say 1/21/12.. Called the hoh by me here in LA and they haven't got word yet. Hoh said Maryland stores only?

Yeah I just saw sneaker news dates say 1/21/12.. Called the hoh by me here in LA and they haven't got word yet. Hoh said Maryland stores only?

just read modern notoriety and as soon as I saw the release date I called wifey (she works at house of hoops) and she told me she was going to call me during her break and tell me that she saw them in person and her manager said it was a last minute thing. but to confirm it, yes, they will be available at HOH tomorrow.

just read modern notoriety and as soon as I saw the release date I called wifey (she works at house of hoops) and she told me she was going to call me during her break and tell me that she saw them in person and her manager said it was a last minute thing. but to confirm it, yes, they will be available at HOH tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom