OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

If I can cop the yotd's for retail I will, but not worth anything over that imo. Especially after seeing the pics on ebay+ already having the lebron 9 china's.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ct3boii

If I can cop the yotd's for retail I will, but not worth anything over that imo. Especially after seeing the pics on ebay+ already having the lebron 9 china's.
ohwell.gif

these look a lot better in person, trust me!
but its on you at the end of the day, w/e floats ya boat

Originally Posted by ct3boii

ohwell.gif

these look a lot better in person, trust me!
but its on you at the end of the day, w/e floats ya boat

So what's up with these. Cause HOH and Niketown and NDC are denying release. There hasn't been a true quickstrike except for the the mistake of the Max Orange Nike Rookies.....so I am really wondering what's going on?????

So what's up with these. Cause HOH and Niketown and NDC are denying release. There hasn't been a true quickstrike except for the the mistake of the Max Orange Nike Rookies.....so I am really wondering what's going on?????

I also remember slime foams having release info only a day before release....but I mean NOBODY knew about those until that day before. Not even picture lol......hmmmm, will wait for info.

I also remember slime foams having release info only a day before release....but I mean NOBODY knew about those until that day before. Not even picture lol......hmmmm, will wait for info.

Man if the shipping wasnt so much on the sites that are selling the yotds i woulda copped them by now lol. I honestly dont even care if I get these or not anymore cuz this super secret release date for super limited sneakers thing is really turning me off to the sneaker game cuz its happening WAY too much for these kds smh. Ill jus wait for these to drop on nike id

Man if the shipping wasnt so much on the sites that are selling the yotds i woulda copped them by now lol. I honestly dont even care if I get these or not anymore cuz this super secret release date for super limited sneakers thing is really turning me off to the sneaker game cuz its happening WAY too much for these kds smh. Ill jus wait for these to drop on nike id

^^^ the second part of your post is nothing but truth. All dope shoes becoming limited is a turn off. It's the shoe game for a reason. Not the limited shoegame

^^^ the second part of your post is nothing but truth. All dope shoes becoming limited is a turn off. It's the shoe game for a reason. Not the limited shoegame

The sad thing about this is that the YOTD's are not releasing online on that corporate site lol...Nike is so good at building hype

The sad thing about this is that the YOTD's are not releasing online on that corporate site lol...Nike is so good at building hype

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Loving the pics of the Weathermans..

my order off all the 4's right now gotta be

Weathermans > Nerfs > YOTD > COPPERS > Home > away .

still gonna cop

easters, Navy n blue and the white blk and grey joints (gonna add blk speckles to those)
I gotta agree with you line up but I dont care at all for the easter CW

Love the weatherman cw....one of my pairs will be in rotation  this summer

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Loving the pics of the Weathermans..

my order off all the 4's right now gotta be

Weathermans > Nerfs > YOTD > COPPERS > Home > away .

still gonna cop

easters, Navy n blue and the white blk and grey joints (gonna add blk speckles to those)
I gotta agree with you line up but I dont care at all for the easter CW

Love the weatherman cw....one of my pairs will be in rotation  this summer

KicksOnFire posted that they're releasing at outlets. I called my local outlet and a lady said they're not getting them.

KicksOnFire posted that they're releasing at outlets. I called my local outlet and a lady said they're not getting them.

Back
Top Bottom