OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by derry1

^nah..KD all stars will only be releasing on planet mars
ok

The way nike has been on BS with all these GREAT KD IV cw's he could be telling the truth
laugh.gif

Lol.. they'll be so damn limited KD won't even get a pair

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by derry1

^nah..KD all stars will only be releasing on planet mars
ok

The way nike has been on BS with all these GREAT KD IV cw's he could be telling the truth
laugh.gif

Lol.. they'll be so damn limited KD won't even get a pair

lol haven't you heard dudes on ebay are the most reliable. wasn't the Jan 26 the date nicekicks had on their website?

lol haven't you heard dudes on ebay are the most reliable. wasn't the Jan 26 the date nicekicks had on their website?

I was waiting for a clear shot of these..and now ima have to cop em..

along with these to gimme that "metallic" look this spring with my X-Mas KD´s..

I was waiting for a clear shot of these..and now ima have to cop em..

along with these to gimme that "metallic" look this spring with my X-Mas KD´s..

^^^ I know I would LOVE TO WORK THERE!!!

you'd be surprised. i thought the same but the days before the concord XIs released were terrible. phone ringing non stop all day just with people asking if we got concords or how many pairs we got and what time we open. after the first hour its just annoying.

^^^ I know I would LOVE TO WORK THERE!!!

you'd be surprised. i thought the same but the days before the concord XIs released were terrible. phone ringing non stop all day just with people asking if we got concords or how many pairs we got and what time we open. after the first hour its just annoying.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Walked into a local mom and pop store by my house an picked these up! Couldn't believe they had them in my size 
eek.gif
...they had a FSR on Wednesday but only had a 7.5 and an 8 left today
400615300.jpg

My first pair of KD's
pimp.gif
Nice pickup.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

Walked into a local mom and pop store by my house an picked these up! Couldn't believe they had them in my size 
eek.gif
...they had a FSR on Wednesday but only had a 7.5 and an 8 left today
400615300.jpg

My first pair of KD's
pimp.gif
Nice pickup.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Those silvers are starting to grow on me. But I still can't see myself in those Easters, too...soft?

Cats will ball in pink joints and highlighter kicks but these are too soft? Don't make sense. They still have zoom and what not. Shoes are shoes they're not soft

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Those silvers are starting to grow on me. But I still can't see myself in those Easters, too...soft?

Cats will ball in pink joints and highlighter kicks but these are too soft? Don't make sense. They still have zoom and what not. Shoes are shoes they're not soft

Back
Top Bottom