OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by shindo03

^lol dude coporate never sold them online it was instore only

Lol...
indifferent.gif
 Some people hear what they want. I never said they were online. I called them at 8:45 and they were all gone.

Originally Posted by shindo03

^lol dude coporate never sold them online it was instore only

Lol...
indifferent.gif
 Some people hear what they want. I never said they were online. I called them at 8:45 and they were all gone.

I think those are del sol. I liked the cool grey on KD's feet but not so much in the pictures. Not fond of the metallic finish.

I think those are del sol. I liked the cool grey on KD's feet but not so much in the pictures. Not fond of the metallic finish.

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

^^^ I know I would LOVE TO WORK THERE!!!

you'd be surprised. i thought the same but the days before the concord XIs released were terrible. phone ringing non stop all day just with people asking if we got concords or how many pairs we got and what time we open. after the first hour its just annoying.
Im used to answering phones all day at my current summer job at Duke so it wouldn't phase me.  I talk to angry parents all day and I just talk to them in a monotone voice which usually calms them down. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

^^^ I know I would LOVE TO WORK THERE!!!

you'd be surprised. i thought the same but the days before the concord XIs released were terrible. phone ringing non stop all day just with people asking if we got concords or how many pairs we got and what time we open. after the first hour its just annoying.
Im used to answering phones all day at my current summer job at Duke so it wouldn't phase me.  I talk to angry parents all day and I just talk to them in a monotone voice which usually calms them down. 
laugh.gif

Hooped in my xmas today, looked great on court with red laces and black/red elites, and felt great too! The ref even said "gotta be the shoes" ahaha

Hooped in my xmas today, looked great on court with red laces and black/red elites, and felt great too! The ref even said "gotta be the shoes" ahaha

Copper red laces match the Nerfs perfectly... I still prefer the purple concord laces tho.. What do yall think?

Copper red laces match the Nerfs perfectly... I still prefer the purple concord laces tho.. What do yall think?

Both laces look sick
pimp.gif
Red if you really looking to stand out, purple for a more understated look... If that's even possible with the Nerfs
laugh.gif

Both laces look sick
pimp.gif
Red if you really looking to stand out, purple for a more understated look... If that's even possible with the Nerfs
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom