OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

February 2nd is a Thursday. I hope I can get them, if this is true. Being that it is a weekday, it will eliminate some of the high school kids to compete against.
nerd.gif

So is there a volt option on these ID's? Id love to have an all-volt with blue accents, I think those would look good.

So is there a volt option on these ID's? Id love to have an all-volt with blue accents, I think those would look good.

Originally Posted by ****dog16

if I can't get YOTD now make either that blue pair or an all volt pair

Originally Posted by ****dog16

if I can't get YOTD now make either that blue pair or an all volt pair

Now I don't need the yotd's anymore.  I'll definitely take a pair if I can cop for around the same amount as an ID. 

I can see a minimum 5 pairs of these
30t6p3b.gif

Rocking them all summer tho 
pimp.gif

Now I don't need the yotd's anymore.  I'll definitely take a pair if I can cop for around the same amount as an ID. 

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
my thoughts exactly!

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
my thoughts exactly!

Oh my..those options..I think i will finally ID a pair of kicks..and several..that blue/orange joint is FIRE
pimp.gif

Oh my..those options..I think i will finally ID a pair of kicks..and several..that blue/orange joint is FIRE
pimp.gif

ID options look promising

I played ball in these tonight... and I must say that these feel very good
I saw all the bad reviews but I gave them a try and they felt very good
I went a size up than I usually where and my big toe is a little sore/hurting but no problems otherwise
People said it was a problem with the no ankle cushion and rubbing on the ankle area, I had no problem, I didnt double sock or use elites, I had regular Nike socks and a ankle sleeve.. thats it

ID options look promising

I played ball in these tonight... and I must say that these feel very good
I saw all the bad reviews but I gave them a try and they felt very good
I went a size up than I usually where and my big toe is a little sore/hurting but no problems otherwise
People said it was a problem with the no ankle cushion and rubbing on the ankle area, I had no problem, I didnt double sock or use elites, I had regular Nike socks and a ankle sleeve.. thats it

Back
Top Bottom