OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

[color= rgb(51, 102, 51)]SoSickening...you guessed right, still on the hunt for some sz. 12 DS Dooms...no luck
tired.gif

[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 102, 51)]SoSickening...you guessed right, still on the hunt for some sz. 12 DS Dooms...no luck
tired.gif

[/color]

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

PS of my eventual 1st pair 
pimp.gif

Sickkk.. inspired by Dr Doom foams im guessin?
040435.jpg

NICE! The IVs look better, imo.

I'm not a fan of the metallic finish with the Anodized Leather, but I'm pretty excited about rest of the iD options, especially the Matte Base!

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

PS of my eventual 1st pair 
pimp.gif

Sickkk.. inspired by Dr Doom foams im guessin?
040435.jpg

NICE! The IVs look better, imo.

I'm not a fan of the metallic finish with the Anodized Leather, but I'm pretty excited about rest of the iD options, especially the Matte Base!

damnit, i want the YOTD nike is dropping the ball on this specific pair...whats going on, there was a release date for the 21st but yet nowhere in the CHI got'em????

damnit, i want the YOTD nike is dropping the ball on this specific pair...whats going on, there was a release date for the 21st but yet nowhere in the CHI got'em????

nice pic bigdawg. i'm at work and both of my pairs from air knight came in today. don't want to open them up at work so now the waiting game. 6 more hours til then, it's beginning to feel a lot like christmas... =P

nice pic bigdawg. i'm at work and both of my pairs from air knight came in today. don't want to open them up at work so now the waiting game. 6 more hours til then, it's beginning to feel a lot like christmas... =P

Back
Top Bottom