OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by j d0t win

^^^i suggest you size 1/2 up, i wear a 9.5 in everything but needed a 10 in the KD IV
I'd cosign this, but you should try them on for yourself in store just to see. I go true to size for most things too, but I thought the KDIVs were a little too snug for comfort. I'm sure they break in a bit, but that material they use on the upper doesn't really give like a leather would.

Originally Posted by j d0t win

^^^i suggest you size 1/2 up, i wear a 9.5 in everything but needed a 10 in the KD IV
I'd cosign this, but you should try them on for yourself in store just to see. I go true to size for most things too, but I thought the KDIVs were a little too snug for comfort. I'm sure they break in a bit, but that material they use on the upper doesn't really give like a leather would.

thaks for the sizing helpguys...

hate when relese dated are known and theyre so far away lol i cant wait

thaks for the sizing helpguys...

hate when relese dated are known and theyre so far away lol i cant wait

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Damn, managed to get my true size this morning but need to go up 1/2 a size.

i wear a 10 in everythingggggg (kobeVI, KdII all my shoes) should i get a 10.5 in these like the lebron IX?
i say if u got true to size in kobe VI then u'll be fine in a 10, i a true 9.5 and they fit snug but it is not uncomfortable but everyone has different feet

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Damn, managed to get my true size this morning but need to go up 1/2 a size.

i wear a 10 in everythingggggg (kobeVI, KdII all my shoes) should i get a 10.5 in these like the lebron IX?
i say if u got true to size in kobe VI then u'll be fine in a 10, i a true 9.5 and they fit snug but it is not uncomfortable but everyone has different feet

[color= rgb(51, 153, 51)]PS'd...hope this colorway is doable[/color]
happy.gif

^ Very nice. I'll get the YOTD on NDC and then my first id will probably be a bred colorway inspired by the bred XI's and then creams.

I'll be looking out for all the dope concepts and ideas in here though.

Edit: I'll probably try to colorblock them like the Heroes pack Lebron 7's with the white swoosh, black uppers, white midsole, and red outsole 
pimp.gif

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-heroes-pack-bred-xi-01-500x368.jpg

^ Very nice. I'll get the YOTD on NDC and then my first id will probably be a bred colorway inspired by the bred XI's and then creams.

I'll be looking out for all the dope concepts and ideas in here though.

Edit: I'll probably try to colorblock them like the Heroes pack Lebron 7's with the white swoosh, black uppers, white midsole, and red outsole 
pimp.gif

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-heroes-pack-bred-xi-01-500x368.jpg

Back
Top Bottom