OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by CRH1979

This month is going to be so bad. My wife is going to kill me. LOL

keep them in the car trunk and slip each pair in the house with a one week gap between each pair.
that's the way to do it son!  or just move some beater boxes out and put the new ones in their place before she comes home from work...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by CRH1979

This month is going to be so bad. My wife is going to kill me. LOL

keep them in the car trunk and slip each pair in the house with a one week gap between each pair.
that's the way to do it son!  or just move some beater boxes out and put the new ones in their place before she comes home from work...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by zerimar22

my friend's picture because my camera sucks... lol.
396992_10150612428201798_605091797_10809179_338821692_n.jpg

Ha! I kinda like how the Mango color looks Pink! And btw, what do the All Star Game KDs look like? o_O or has there been no pics?

Originally Posted by zerimar22

my friend's picture because my camera sucks... lol.
396992_10150612428201798_605091797_10809179_338821692_n.jpg

Ha! I kinda like how the Mango color looks Pink! And btw, what do the All Star Game KDs look like? o_O or has there been no pics?

Dang no pics of the ASGs and they're already on people's lists! lol. Nah they'll probably be dope. All of the non-GR KD cws are super nice.

Dang no pics of the ASGs and they're already on people's lists! lol. Nah they'll probably be dope. All of the non-GR KD cws are super nice.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by iezraw

anyone have some tips/pointers on copping limited releases on ndc? I tried getting grinches and cool greys on ndc and failed. 0-2 as of now. -_-

I need these yotd's lol
Here's a tip..don't cop..
smile.gif

LMAO

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by iezraw

anyone have some tips/pointers on copping limited releases on ndc? I tried getting grinches and cool greys on ndc and failed. 0-2 as of now. -_-

I need these yotd's lol
Here's a tip..don't cop..
smile.gif

LMAO

Looks like everyone is going to NDC for the YOTD's. Maybe that means eastbay will be an easier cop that night.

Let's be real, if NDC is getting them, then eastbay should, too.

Looks like everyone is going to NDC for the YOTD's. Maybe that means eastbay will be an easier cop that night.

Let's be real, if NDC is getting them, then eastbay should, too.

NDC > Eastbay by far....especially since Eastbay charges tax to CA now...no incentive to buy it from them anymore

NDC > Eastbay by far....especially since Eastbay charges tax to CA now...no incentive to buy it from them anymore

DAMN! Finishline din't make a peep about this release before hand.... Heard that my local FNL got 12 pairs, oh well theres always NDC.

DAMN! Finishline din't make a peep about this release before hand.... Heard that my local FNL got 12 pairs, oh well theres always NDC.

KD Galaxy/ASG should be Creamsicle with galaxy print on the strap, tongue, sockliner, insole, heel, and with glow in the dark soles(since Lebron and Kobe are too).

Back
Top Bottom