OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

If the speckles on the laces are 3M (they probably are) then that higher resolution pic put me back on the fence. Still think different colored laces would set it off...black with the 3M to match the midsole? DOPE.

If the speckles on the laces are 3M (they probably are) then that higher resolution pic put me back on the fence. Still think different colored laces would set it off...black with the 3M to match the midsole? DOPE.

from the pics... ASG kind of a let down. the mid sole looks sick but whats w/ the rest of it =T so far i'm not sold...

from the pics... ASG kind of a let down. the mid sole looks sick but whats w/ the rest of it =T so far i'm not sold...

These will probably come with two pairs of laces like the Xmas KD's. If so I hope both have that speckle. Black with Blue galaxy specks would be dope!

These will probably come with two pairs of laces like the Xmas KD's. If so I hope both have that speckle. Black with Blue galaxy specks would be dope!

Those are clean. Not too much going on from what I see which is nice. I might need these. Have to see more pictures.

Those are clean. Not too much going on from what I see which is nice. I might need these. Have to see more pictures.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Wow, what a HUGE let down
30t6p3b.gif
. Oh well, money saved I guess.

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

I really hope this happens...
that small add-in made these 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 but if they did that strap same as the midesole they would be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif