OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Dean-x2 for me...lol

I'd take YOTD's but at this point I'm not gonna do anything crazy for them.

All Star's are a must for me, love the look.

Want to see BHM's and then I'm just waiting for UT's...x3

Dean-x2 for me...lol

I'd take YOTD's but at this point I'm not gonna do anything crazy for them.

All Star's are a must for me, love the look.

Want to see BHM's and then I'm just waiting for UT's...x3

Tried to get a wristband at Niketown today, but came up with nothing. There were about 80-90 people in line according to my estimate, and very few people got them. Maybe about 20-25.

Tried to get a wristband at Niketown today, but came up with nothing. There were about 80-90 people in line according to my estimate, and very few people got them. Maybe about 20-25.

i think my pair will be here tomorrow.

my boy got in on the finishline in store order thing. gave me a pair for retail but i ended up sending him 125 since i know he took a L on what hed flip them for.

idiot at my finishline didnt let me send store that same night. was like "well if its not on the website then i cant order it. but i do see the product in the system"

......******ed

i think my pair will be here tomorrow.

my boy got in on the finishline in store order thing. gave me a pair for retail but i ended up sending him 125 since i know he took a L on what hed flip them for.

idiot at my finishline didnt let me send store that same night. was like "well if its not on the website then i cant order it. but i do see the product in the system"

......******ed

^ He's an idiot and ******ed for doing his job?
eek.gif

^ He's right by saying "if they're not on the website, I can't order it". FNLs set release date was on the 25th for these. Those stores that ordered pairs for people, weren't supposed. This dude was doing his job and you call him an idiot and a ******.

^ He's right by saying "if they're not on the website, I can't order it". FNLs set release date was on the 25th for these. Those stores that ordered pairs for people, weren't supposed. This dude was doing his job and you call him an idiot and a ******.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

How many looked like they were sneakerheads or have a remote interest in rocking Durants tho?

How many looked like they were sneakerheads or have a remote interest in rocking Durants tho?

^^ I'll admit, the ASGs are growing on me but they're still only second on the priority list. KBs first (as always), then these, and then the Brons.

Whoa...

Back
Top Bottom