OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by onlitwo

how much is the ID?

$140 it's been answered a couple pages back.

A lot of these questions can be answered if one were to look through the thread.
u a traffic cop %+%*!?
u own this %%%+! %+%*!?

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by onlitwo

how much is the ID?

$140 it's been answered a couple pages back.

A lot of these questions can be answered if one were to look through the thread.
u a traffic cop %+%*!?
u own this %%%+! %+%*!?

Got a question. Not sure if its been answered or not n kinda lazy to look back 58 pages but are the Nike ID Durants gunna just be sold on one day Jan 31st or from that day on?

Got a question. Not sure if its been answered or not n kinda lazy to look back 58 pages but are the Nike ID Durants gunna just be sold on one day Jan 31st or from that day on?

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

from that day on

from that day on

Nah, the KD3s are still up after a year.  Most iDs are up for a LONG time.  I guess the YOTD iDs won't be up as long though.

Nah, the KD3s are still up after a year.  Most iDs are up for a LONG time.  I guess the YOTD iDs won't be up as long though.

Whats the price on IDs, tho?

laugh.gif

My boy just balled in the wht/grey/blk IVs, and the rubber on the strap on the inside of the shoe gave him a blister. Anybody else have the same problem?

Whats the price on IDs, tho?

laugh.gif

My boy just balled in the wht/grey/blk IVs, and the rubber on the strap on the inside of the shoe gave him a blister. Anybody else have the same problem?

Someone needs to call Niketown customer service n check i they will be on nikeid tonight at 9pm western time 12 eastern or tomorrow like there saying around 2pm?! Its driving me nuts!!! Lol

Someone needs to call Niketown customer service n check i they will be on nikeid tonight at 9pm western time 12 eastern or tomorrow like there saying around 2pm?! Its driving me nuts!!! Lol

AIR MAX 2009 ID WENT LIVE AROUND 1PM PST. I THINK THEY WILL BE LIVE THE SAME TIME TOMORROW. BARRING ANY CHANGES BY NIKE.

AIR MAX 2009 ID WENT LIVE AROUND 1PM PST. I THINK THEY WILL BE LIVE THE SAME TIME TOMORROW. BARRING ANY CHANGES BY NIKE.

Back
Top Bottom