OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

anybody know where to find the grey/yellow ones online in a 14? my boy said hes trying to get them, but size 14 is sold out on finishline and he tried calling but they can't find em in any stores. they're also not up on eastbay, footaction, or footlocker.

anybody know where to find the grey/yellow ones online in a 14? my boy said hes trying to get them, but size 14 is sold out on finishline and he tried calling but they can't find em in any stores. they're also not up on eastbay, footaction, or footlocker.

reener wrote:

$140 it's been answered a couple pages back.

A lot of these questions can be answered if one were to look through the thread.

thank you! people never attempt to read, i'm pretty sure i had to answer the iD price 3 different times so far 
laugh.gif

reener wrote:

$140 it's been answered a couple pages back.

A lot of these questions can be answered if one were to look through the thread.

thank you! people never attempt to read, i'm pretty sure i had to answer the iD price 3 different times so far 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

KD3 was 135 and ended up about 150.. Soo I'm expecting the KD4 to be around 155 and common sense tells me that the YOTD will cost us more

My friend just ID'ed a pair of jordan alpha ones and after tax and shipping came out to a little over 200( i think i was around 210-220). the price of the shoes before tax+shipping was 165. I wish nike ID had free shipping atleast...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

KD3 was 135 and ended up about 150.. Soo I'm expecting the KD4 to be around 155 and common sense tells me that the YOTD will cost us more

My friend just ID'ed a pair of jordan alpha ones and after tax and shipping came out to a little over 200( i think i was around 210-220). the price of the shoes before tax+shipping was 165. I wish nike ID had free shipping atleast...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

eyes.gif

hmmmm, 165 + 12 (shipping) + ca tax (10%, one of the highest in the country) = 193.50

...is your friend overseas or is he paying higher than 10% tax or is he lying?
laugh.gif

un-DS'd my Coppers today. Definitely neck breakers. Still wish I went .5 up, but I feel like they'll just take a while to break in.
photoxfa.jpg

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

eyes.gif

hmmmm, 165 + 12 (shipping) + ca tax (10%, one of the highest in the country) = 193.50

...is your friend overseas or is he paying higher than 10% tax or is he lying?
laugh.gif

un-DS'd my Coppers today. Definitely neck breakers. Still wish I went .5 up, but I feel like they'll just take a while to break in.
photoxfa.jpg

Too bad the KD IV iD won't qualify for free shipping if you buy one pair. That means ordering something to qualify for free shipping or eating the ship cost, which i hate to do. I could see ppl making a couple all in one shot.

Too bad the KD IV iD won't qualify for free shipping if you buy one pair. That means ordering something to qualify for free shipping or eating the ship cost, which i hate to do. I could see ppl making a couple all in one shot.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

My friend from FNL gave me the list below to call and ask for the store manager. He checked it on their database and some of them still have a stock. Hint: there are still YOTRs but some of them already bought by Finish Line employees themselves.
Location .......................Phone..................... Mgrs Name

Sta Anita, CA...............6264462489..............Manuel Sales

Green Bay, WI..............9204908658..............April Childs

Chapel Hill Mall, OH.....3306332862.............Beau Vincent

Tulsa Promenade, OK.....9186106152............Jon Johnson

Happy Hunting!!!

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

My friend from FNL gave me the list below to call and ask for the store manager. He checked it on their database and some of them still have a stock. Hint: there are still YOTRs but some of them already bought by Finish Line employees themselves.
Location .......................Phone..................... Mgrs Name

Sta Anita, CA...............6264462489..............Manuel Sales

Green Bay, WI..............9204908658..............April Childs

Chapel Hill Mall, OH.....3306332862.............Beau Vincent

Tulsa Promenade, OK.....9186106152............Jon Johnson

Happy Hunting!!!

Back
Top Bottom