OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Man it sucks to live 30 minutes away from Niketown Dallas...they sent out the tweet that they were banding for the YOTD's and I was on my way only to get a message when I was 3 minutes away on the highway that all the bands were out...ID it is...

Man it sucks to live 30 minutes away from Niketown Dallas...they sent out the tweet that they were banding for the YOTD's and I was on my way only to get a message when I was 3 minutes away on the highway that all the bands were out...ID it is...

Originally Posted by onlitwo

weatherman over YOTD anyday
YOTD i say are = to weatherman, both are soooooo unique and very detailed couldnt put one over the other......maybe cuz i never seen the weatherman in person 
eyes.gif
 but i love my YOTD

Originally Posted by onlitwo

weatherman over YOTD anyday
YOTD i say are = to weatherman, both are soooooo unique and very detailed couldnt put one over the other......maybe cuz i never seen the weatherman in person 
eyes.gif
 but i love my YOTD

Today is the day
Nike is going to make a lot of people happy or piss a lot of people off
I'm so ready

Today is the day
I'm so ready

Originally Posted by JHes91

Today is the day
I'm so ready

they pissed me off with the zk7 options.. 
laugh.gif
 i hope these are good... 

Originally Posted by JHes91

Today is the day
I'm so ready

they pissed me off with the zk7 options.. 
laugh.gif
 i hope these are good... 

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Same thing happened to me. Was on my way home from work, but oh well. They were gone in less than 30 mins. I'm sure this banding went better than the one for the Nerfs or the Weathermans.

Same thing happened to me. Was on my way home from work, but oh well. They were gone in less than 30 mins. I'm sure this banding went better than the one for the Nerfs or the Weathermans.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Yeah it had to.  I bet they will never do a banding like that again...but I did get my Nerfs...lol.  What are your plans on scoring a pair since you missed out on the banding?

Yeah it had to.  I bet they will never do a banding like that again...but I did get my Nerfs...lol.  What are your plans on scoring a pair since you missed out on the banding?

Hoping NDC comes through for me. Been pretty lucky so far with their online releases. If that doesn't work...the dreaded eBay SMH.

Hoping NDC comes through for me. Been pretty lucky so far with their online releases. If that doesn't work...the dreaded eBay SMH.

Back
Top Bottom