OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

wow - the Zoom Hyperenforcer iD is terrible (and waaaay overpriced at $150!)

$150 for a basketball shoe that has either Max Air heel/Phylon forefoot OR forefoot Zoom-Phylon heel is just offensive, esp when the GR's retail for $115 (and really should retail for under $100).

Ugh... the Huarache 2K4 is still the best combo of performance and price available to iD.

$150 for a basketball shoe that has either Max Air heel/Phylon forefoot OR forefoot Zoom-Phylon heel is just offensive, esp when the GR's retail for $115 (and really should retail for under $100).

Ugh... the Huarache 2K4 is still the best combo of performance and price available to iD.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

^Thanks Sway.

At least with these there's always iD if it doesn't work out.
yea, lets hope we can design most of these PS we've done or should i say what Dcycoe done 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i want my weather man meets YOTD, and of course creamsicles but we shall see our options in a few hrs

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

^Thanks Sway.

At least with these there's always iD if it doesn't work out.
yea, lets hope we can design most of these PS we've done or should i say what Dcycoe done 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i want my weather man meets YOTD, and of course creamsicles but we shall see our options in a few hrs

Originally Posted by clkru

did u mean to put this in the KD IV thread???? because i dnt see anything that's relevant to KDs

did u mean to put this in the KD IV thread???? because i dnt see anything that's relevant to KDs

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Yes, I 150% certainly did.  With absolute certainty.  I'm hoping the KD IV iD doesn't suck as bad as the Hyperenforcer iD does.  Both come out today, and Nike is 0/1 thus far.

Yes, I 150% certainly did.  With absolute certainty.  I'm hoping the KD IV iD doesn't suck as bad as the Hyperenforcer iD does.  Both come out today, and Nike is 0/1 thus far.

That means they are working on putting the KDIV iD up next!

That means they are working on putting the KDIV iD up next!

Originally Posted by datpiff110

i hope the YOTD are 300 and up to resell

Never understood why guys go into threads and say this. If your going to resell, go ahead and do you, but don't come into a thread and rub it in peoples faces.

Originally Posted by datpiff110

i hope the YOTD are 300 and up to resell

Never understood why guys go into threads and say this. If your going to resell, go ahead and do you, but don't come into a thread and rub it in peoples faces.

seems like way too many ppl tried to (and are trying to) move the chinas before the release for them to skyrocket in price. i feel like they'll go for the same price as the christmas kd iv's.

i still don't see what the big deal is with them. anyway, so far i have it like this:

-nerfs
-weatherman
-big bangs/all stars whatever they're called
-christmas
-chinas
-whatever else

in that order.

seems like way too many ppl tried to (and are trying to) move the chinas before the release for them to skyrocket in price. i feel like they'll go for the same price as the christmas kd iv's.

i still don't see what the big deal is with them. anyway, so far i have it like this:

-nerfs
-weatherman
-big bangs/all stars whatever they're called
-christmas
-chinas
-whatever else

in that order.

I got my YOTD yesterday and I can easily say they r better then my weathermans and Xmas pair... The tounge is cool and the strap is textured.... Very nice indeed

I got my YOTD yesterday and I can easily say they r better then my weathermans and Xmas pair... The tounge is cool and the strap is textured.... Very nice indeed

My order without hype:

Nerfs -Creative/fun
Cookie Cutters- simple/themed great colorway
YOTD- just for those soles
Big Bangs- i like the universe idea and the silver
Weathermans- too much going, way too much hype on those.

Back
Top Bottom