OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

eh. guess i'll just save up and cop nerfs or weathermans. the id options are mad weak IMO.

hopefully i can bite somebody else's idea when more pics get posted because everything i'm coming up with now is trash.

eh. guess i'll just save up and cop nerfs or weathermans. the id options are mad weak IMO.

hopefully i can bite somebody else's idea when more pics get posted because everything i'm coming up with now is trash.

ITS NOT WORKING FOR ME!!!
tumblr_lyfxrbuZeO1qfbz1so1_500.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

so happy i copped my YOTDs cause you can't YOTDid it the same colors. my airknight order was worth it...

so happy i copped my YOTDs cause you can't YOTDid it the same colors. my airknight order was worth it...

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Me either. The pic was up, but it keeps saying 'Currently Unavailable'. Guess I'll give it a few more hours...

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Me either. The pic was up, but it keeps saying 'Currently Unavailable'. Guess I'll give it a few more hours...

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

What is the deal with Eastbay and FNL on the KD YOTD release? Will they get them online as well or just NDC?
We still haven't received any information on the KD IV YOTD's as of this moment. We would recommend keeping an eye on our Facebook wall, as if something comes up, we will post an update there.

EastbayRep - Eric

Back
Top Bottom