OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

What is the deal with Eastbay and FNL on the KD YOTD release? Will they get them online as well or just NDC?
We still haven't received any information on the KD IV YOTD's as of this moment. We would recommend keeping an eye on our Facebook wall, as if something comes up, we will post an update there.

EastbayRep - Eric

KD IV ID links are not workin for me
frown.gif

So they took down the KDIVs again due to "technical difficulties" according to @NikeID's response to my tweet...

Luckily I was able to save my design in my locker, AJ8 Aqua inspired, but with the primary color being Purple YOTDd

So they took down the KDIVs again due to "technical difficulties" according to @NikeID's response to my tweet...

Luckily I was able to save my design in my locker, AJ8 Aqua inspired, but with the primary color being Purple YOTDd

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

aqua inspired sounds dope, but what'd you use without an aqua option? photo blue?
honestly i don't think i'll get a pair, options are weak, best pair i could quickly come up with was the wannabe Nerf's and those would be pointless to get considering they're the same colors as my leopard kobe VII's. volt upper would've been killer 
alien.gif

aqua inspired sounds dope, but what'd you use without an aqua option? photo blue?
honestly i don't think i'll get a pair, options are weak, best pair i could quickly come up with was the wannabe Nerf's and those would be pointless to get considering they're the same colors as my leopard kobe VII's. volt upper would've been killer 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Basically... its the closest I could get to the actual aqua color... But the entire upper is Club Purple; lining, swooshes are photo blue, Black strap, black midsole, translucent photo blue outsole

Originally Posted by jst628

Basically... its the closest I could get to the actual aqua color... But the entire upper is Club Purple; lining, swooshes are photo blue, Black strap, black midsole, translucent photo blue outsole

guys lets not cluster this thread with thousands of ID pictures lets take em to the KDIV ID thread..

guys lets not cluster this thread with thousands of ID pictures lets take em to the KDIV ID thread..

Great pics Earv!  Got mine yesterday.  fussing around with laces this afternoon. Orange from creamsicles are off. Thinking Kobe 5 ASG laces might be a better match.  Shouts to all the NTers on this thread looking out for one another.  You all know who you are , but even out of state from me guys like Earl the Pearl looking out and PMing me about stores in my state with stock.  That's what this is all about.  Good luck to everyone finding pairs this weekend.

Great pics Earv!  Got mine yesterday.  fussing around with laces this afternoon. Orange from creamsicles are off. Thinking Kobe 5 ASG laces might be a better match.  Shouts to all the NTers on this thread looking out for one another.  You all know who you are , but even out of state from me guys like Earl the Pearl looking out and PMing me about stores in my state with stock.  That's what this is all about.  Good luck to everyone finding pairs this weekend.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

you know of a site that sells orange laces to match the YOTDs?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

you know of a site that sells orange laces to match the YOTDs?

Back
Top Bottom