OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

At Roosevelt field right now. Line wraped around the parking lot and three quarters of these people are buying to resell. God damn shame. I'm never going to get a pair

At Roosevelt field right now. Line wraped around the parking lot and three quarters of these people are buying to resell. God damn shame. I'm never going to get a pair

Anyone know if the Feb 3 release will come with special yotd box? If not then fnl yotd prices will skyrocket

Anyone know if the Feb 3 release will come with special yotd box? If not then fnl yotd prices will skyrocket

So every HOH that I call claims that they don't know if they are getting them and its Wed

This release is getting frustrating, I really don't want to depend on NDC to get these YOTD

So every HOH that I call claims that they don't know if they are getting them and its Wed

This release is getting frustrating, I really don't want to depend on NDC to get these YOTD

sorry if discussed already but is there a reason KD's are priced low in comparison to other athlete signature shoes? not that I'm complaining
laugh.gif

sorry if discussed already but is there a reason KD's are priced low in comparison to other athlete signature shoes? not that I'm complaining
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

laugh.gif

KD wanted to make it cheap for the kids growing up coppin his shoes b/c he knew how hard it was for him to buy signature kicks at a young age due to their high prices.

laugh.gif

KD wanted to make it cheap for the kids growing up coppin his shoes b/c he knew how hard it was for him to buy signature kicks at a young age due to their high prices.

laugh.gif
KD wanted to make an affordable shoe that was nice, very humble athlete.... at least this is what i read, may be wrong 

laugh.gif
KD wanted to make an affordable shoe that was nice, very humble athlete.... at least this is what i read, may be wrong 

my apologies if i come off sounding like a hypebeast but do any of you think the dragons will go for as much if not more than weathermans??? 

my apologies if i come off sounding like a hypebeast but do any of you think the dragons will go for as much if not more than weathermans??? 

Originally Posted by VicRain24

laugh.gif

Now that he's making bank that's gonna be thrown out the window.
laugh.gif
The power of Nike.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by VicRain24

laugh.gif

Now that he's making bank that's gonna be thrown out the window.
laugh.gif
The power of Nike.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom