OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Haven't been in this thread much but every time I lurk I see this dude asking re sale questions just to let his sig pop up on every page to show he's selling kd's annoying. Ban him already. Might as well say you don't have them but I do.

less when they release... increase in supply while I doubt there will be much of an increase in demand since these have been discussed for a LONG time...simple economics
GET OUTTA HERE with that sig...

less when they release... increase in supply while I doubt there will be much of an increase in demand since these have been discussed for a LONG time...simple economics
GET OUTTA HERE with that sig...

Originally Posted by coreyatou

(In regards to YOTD) I know some of you all dont have them yet (and I hope you get them), but where do you see prices going... More after they are released on NDC or less

Less, way less. Like basically free...

(In regards to YOTD) I know some of you all dont have them yet (and I hope you get them), but where do you see prices going... More after they are released on NDC or less

Less, way less. Like basically free...

I'll give you $210 to shove the largest size YOTD you have up your rectum

i think the last day to grab them retail will be on NDC on the 3rd. HK sellers are selling them for 170-220 shipped right now. Ebay's  average selling price is looking around 175-200. once all the pair are gone from retail it may jump. from all the info i've gotten it seems that each shop that has gotten them (ie: finish-line) are averaging 13-16 pairs total. not in each size but total quantity. also the nikeID just came out with the KD IV YOTD template. now that it's out and see that you can't copy the cw of the actual YOTD, the value may go up. it's still not clear if the tongue and sock liner will be custom like the actual YOTDs. when you make them it shows the regular tongue and sock liner but in the description for the shoe it states a different tongue, sock liner and insole. so factoring all this together, we will have to wait and see.... at least til after RD on NDC...
i'm actually hoping for high value for trade bait.... i want nerfs bad...

i think the last day to grab them retail will be on NDC on the 3rd. HK sellers are selling them for 170-220 shipped right now. Ebay's  average selling price is looking around 175-200. once all the pair are gone from retail it may jump. from all the info i've gotten it seems that each shop that has gotten them (ie: finish-line) are averaging 13-16 pairs total. not in each size but total quantity. also the nikeID just came out with the KD IV YOTD template. now that it's out and see that you can't copy the cw of the actual YOTD, the value may go up. it's still not clear if the tongue and sock liner will be custom like the actual YOTDs. when you make them it shows the regular tongue and sock liner but in the description for the shoe it states a different tongue, sock liner and insole. so factoring all this together, we will have to wait and see.... at least til after RD on NDC...
i'm actually hoping for high value for trade bait.... i want nerfs bad...

Don't even feed that dude. He's doing it on every page. I'm sure he'll be banned soon enough. Or before he gets his post count up enough to be in the buy sale lounge.

Don't even feed that dude. He's doing it on every page. I'm sure he'll be banned soon enough. Or before he gets his post count up enough to be in the buy sale lounge.

smh, is it against the rules to put that in my signature? I see alot of others.... AND I have been on NT a little longer than most, I think I know the rules.

but I'll go ahead and delete to make ya feel better.

smh, is it against the rules to put that in my signature? I see alot of others.... AND I have been on NT a little longer than most, I think I know the rules.

but I'll go ahead and delete to make ya feel better.

true. but there are people out there still wanting to know the value of them for non resale purpose (ie. trades). it's all speculation anyway.

true. but there are people out there still wanting to know the value of them for non resale purpose (ie. trades). it's all speculation anyway.

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

This was great, nice call out.  I have a pair from Finish Line being sent up from a former coworker, unexpected addition to the KD collection.

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

This was great, nice call out.  I have a pair from Finish Line being sent up from a former coworker, unexpected addition to the KD collection.

Niketown NY playing games saying they're not receiving them and have no release info.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom