OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Still no word at my HOH so I'm going to try my luck on NDC just to be safe and if my store does get them tomorrow I'd be willing to help a NT'er out as well

Still no word at my HOH so I'm going to try my luck on NDC just to be safe and if my store does get them tomorrow I'd be willing to help a NT'er out as well

Finally got a pair of the YOTDs at Champs too! From the start I wanted to get either the weathermans, nerfs or yotds. I struck out on the weathermans because I was overseas and I had no chance for the nerfs...this was my last chance or else I was just going to ID one. Im happy and relieved mostly that I got them for retail. And overall Im just in love with this shoe! Goodluck to anyone else whos trying to copped the yotds!

Finally got a pair of the YOTDs at Champs too! From the start I wanted to get either the weathermans, nerfs or yotds. I struck out on the weathermans because I was overseas and I had no chance for the nerfs...this was my last chance or else I was just going to ID one. Im happy and relieved mostly that I got them for retail. And overall Im just in love with this shoe! Goodluck to anyone else whos trying to copped the yotds!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Was able to double up and grab one for Brando. Funny thing is I've been hounding Champs all week about this, and they had no clue until today - like the 3rd or 4th time I called.  If it weren't for NT this wouldn't have happened so big ups to whoever started spreading this word.  No thanks to Champs.  It seems like anytime I want to give them my money they make things difficult and unpleasant.  Seems like such a hassle just to get them to be straight and decent in dealing with stuff like this.  I literally wanted to go in and pay for these with bags full of loose change because of how ridiculous and #$% backwards their idea of customer service is, but I didn't want to cause a stir before I got my shoes. Anyway, its done, and I am glad there will be no online frustration for me tonight.  Hope everything goes smoothly for those still without.

Rich-Thanks for makin that trip to deal with those clowns.

Keith-Thanks...
wink.gif

Will-Glad you were able to get your pair(s)...
no problem at all, glad we all got ours!
heres a few pics i just snapped

400833121.jpg

400833122.jpg

400833119.jpg

400833120.jpg

Loving those pictures.  Shoes look great.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Was able to double up and grab one for Brando. Funny thing is I've been hounding Champs all week about this, and they had no clue until today - like the 3rd or 4th time I called.  If it weren't for NT this wouldn't have happened so big ups to whoever started spreading this word.  No thanks to Champs.  It seems like anytime I want to give them my money they make things difficult and unpleasant.  Seems like such a hassle just to get them to be straight and decent in dealing with stuff like this.  I literally wanted to go in and pay for these with bags full of loose change because of how ridiculous and #$% backwards their idea of customer service is, but I didn't want to cause a stir before I got my shoes. Anyway, its done, and I am glad there will be no online frustration for me tonight.  Hope everything goes smoothly for those still without.

Rich-Thanks for makin that trip to deal with those clowns.

Keith-Thanks...
wink.gif

Will-Glad you were able to get your pair(s)...
no problem at all, glad we all got ours!
heres a few pics i just snapped

400833121.jpg

400833122.jpg

400833119.jpg

400833120.jpg

Loving those pictures.  Shoes look great.  
pimp.gif

The most interesting detail about the YOTD's is KD's #35 on the tongue..really pops..and is a nice touch to the shoe..

The most interesting detail about the YOTD's is KD's #35 on the tongue..really pops..and is a nice touch to the shoe..

Does the YOTD look more blue than green in person? I've seen some pictures and the upper has a green tint to it sometimes.

Does the YOTD look more blue than green in person? I've seen some pictures and the upper has a green tint to it sometimes.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

So we looking at 9PM pacific/12am Eastern time release? Or NDC's usual 3am crap?
9 minutes fam.  stay tuned to nikestore's twitter for the link

Back
Top Bottom