OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by btdpu

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Yea I know that different managers have diff policies, but it doesn't make sense to me, that one champs will honor the coupon and another one, just across the city, refuses to. I wasn't expecting them to take the coupon but it would've been nice. I also got an email from finishline a few months back, saying that products will no longer be excluded from coupons; if FNL took this approach, it would only make sense that their majorcompetitors would follow suit. Doh well. 25$ is not the end of the world:smile: Good luck on ndc NT fam!!! Resellers can suck these naders!!!!
Thats incorrect information.  COUPONS still have exclusions, but the $20 Loyalty Reward (for spending $200) do not have any exclusions.

My bad:frown: Sorry for talking outta my ##*-I stand corrected for sure!!!And to his credit, the manager who didn't allow me to use the bday coupon, was the only informative/honest person, out of the 5-6 places I called, regarding their incoming shipment. I just saw that others were able to use their coupons and i was being a "Richard" head, sorry y'all!!
smile.gif

Good luck to all doing the e-camp thing for these tonight. I'm heading out to watch the warriors.
Don't sleep on these. For the price you def won't regret it.

Good luck to all doing the e-camp thing for these tonight. I'm heading out to watch the warriors.
Don't sleep on these. For the price you def won't regret it.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

but yo? does anyone know if the KD galaxy's have GITD soles?

Yes. All the "Galaxy" series (KD, Lebron, Kobe and Foam 1) have GITD soles.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

but yo? does anyone know if the KD galaxy's have GITD soles?

Yes. All the "Galaxy" series (KD, Lebron, Kobe and Foam 1) have GITD soles.

Originally Posted by megatron

I'm #$#!%$* sick of these KEVIN DURANT limited releases.

there is no #$#!%$* point of them retailing at 95$ when that only makes it easier for reseller dudes to buy larger quantities for less dollars. 1 and 2 years ago i could get the damn KD 2 HOH only limited drops months after on sale
30t6p3b.gif

now you got local dudes buying the ENTIRE size run before the actual release and already charging triple the price
30t6p3b.gif
makes me sick

This.

Creamsicles were at Hoh Chi like 2+ months after they released. Now it's totally different
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

I'm #$#!%$* sick of these KEVIN DURANT limited releases.

there is no #$#!%$* point of them retailing at 95$ when that only makes it easier for reseller dudes to buy larger quantities for less dollars. 1 and 2 years ago i could get the damn KD 2 HOH only limited drops months after on sale
30t6p3b.gif

now you got local dudes buying the ENTIRE size run before the actual release and already charging triple the price
30t6p3b.gif
makes me sick

This.

Creamsicles were at Hoh Chi like 2+ months after they released. Now it's totally different
30t6p3b.gif

Resellers taint the game. KDs wouldn't have been brought to their attention if it weren't for the WMs and Nerfs lol.

Back
Top Bottom