OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

30t6p3b.gif

They said only 1 per customer, so I guess it was somewhat limited. Got my size along with some IDs. Can't wait for both to come to PAPA.

wow this is bs man.. gotta try my luck tomorrow at champs and if not hopefully my HOH comes through and holds a pair down for me

They said only 1 per customer, so I guess it was somewhat limited. Got my size along with some IDs. Can't wait for both to come to PAPA.

this is ridiculous. so basically the only way to cop kd IV's is to either cop the lame %!# gr colorways in the store or to order from chinese websites that have them early. or pay reseller fees on ebay.

its cool...these aren't THAT hot IMO. will preorder the all stars, the bhm's and the texas ones tho.

this is ridiculous. so basically the only way to cop kd IV's is to either cop the lame %!# gr colorways in the store or to order from chinese websites that have them early. or pay reseller fees on ebay.

its cool...these aren't THAT hot IMO. will preorder the all stars, the bhm's and the texas ones tho.

wow this is bs man.. gotta try my luck tomorrow at champs and if not hopefully my HOH comes through and holds a pair down for me

Back
Top Bottom