OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

resellers rejoicing
30t6p3b.gif
oh well was on the fence anyway. Imagine the BHM release.

damn, who copped my sz 11 and 11.5? that was quick fingers...I pressed the check out button exactly at 12:01
frown.gif

damn, who copped my sz 11 and 11.5? that was quick fingers...I pressed the check out button exactly at 12:01
frown.gif

Dang! I didn't even try since I copped today. That is a quick sell out. Congrats to those who copped! Better luck tomorrow to those who missed out. Man how limited we're these that they sold out in less then a minute and it seems like a lot of people missed out.

Stores tomorrow hopefully have plenty.

They probably only had like 100 pairs for sale.... Remember they sed these weren't even meant to drop in the US.... Wow thou sold out in 2 mins.... That means possibly just as limited as the weathermans unfortunately... Wow again

Onto the All Stars (which are a maybe), after that nothing until the Easters, Green/Orange, and Orange/White "Alternates". At least the last two are GRs...

Originally Posted by debs 168

this is ridiculous. so basically the only way to cop kd IV's is to either cop the lame %!# gr colorways in the store or to order from chinese websites that have them early. or pay reseller fees on ebay.

its cool...these aren't THAT hot IMO. will preorder the all stars, the bhm's and the texas ones tho.

I want them, but not bad enough to pay reseller price.  Meh.

Dang! I didn't even try since I copped today. That is a quick sell out. Congrats to those who copped! Better luck tomorrow to those who missed out. Man how limited we're these that they sold out in less then a minute and it seems like a lot of people missed out.

Stores tomorrow hopefully have plenty.

Onto the All Stars (which are a maybe), after that nothing until the Easters, Green/Orange, and Orange/White "Alternates". At least the last two are GRs...

Back
Top Bottom