OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Lol. Just checked some pre-order sites and the ASGs are all sold out. Probably been sold out days ago! >.

Lol. Just checked some pre-order sites and the ASGs are all sold out. Probably been sold out days ago! >.

Just as I thought champs where I'm from still has them ill be willing to help fellow nters out PM PHONE #'S AND I'LL TEXT DETAILS ON SHIPPING THEM

Just as I thought champs where I'm from still has them ill be willing to help fellow nters out PM PHONE #'S AND I'LL TEXT DETAILS ON SHIPPING THEM

this shoe is by far ruined with all the resellers and the stupid releases by nike, where were y'all on the 2's and 3's?

this shoe is by far ruined with all the resellers and the stupid releases by nike, where were y'all on the 2's and 3's?

If you search "KD" on ebay and look at the newest listing, every single sneaker but 2 on the entire first page are YOTDs. Disgusting
30t6p3b.gif

If you search "KD" on ebay and look at the newest listing, every single sneaker but 2 on the entire first page are YOTDs. Disgusting
30t6p3b.gif

Foot Locker/HOH Orlando DID NOT RECEIVE THESE...Only Champs did in the mall, and put them out for sale as soon as they took them out of shipment.

Foot Locker/HOH Orlando DID NOT RECEIVE THESE...Only Champs did in the mall, and put them out for sale as soon as they took them out of shipment.

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by Nron

Just left hoh Orlando. Manager said they don't have the yotd. Real **** about it. 10 min before an employee was telling us how grimey the workers are. Putting shoes aside for them, friend, fam. Stuff we already know but dude was airing it out. Crazy. People were there for red foams too smh. Made them leave. Complaints coming I bet
so we not getting them in orlando?

Champs at Florida mall got them..... 12 pairs to b exact... I think that was the only store in Orlando to get them cuz HOH didn't... And finishline never got any... I had to order them in person and have them shipped to my house

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by Nron

Just left hoh Orlando. Manager said they don't have the yotd. Real **** about it. 10 min before an employee was telling us how grimey the workers are. Putting shoes aside for them, friend, fam. Stuff we already know but dude was airing it out. Crazy. People were there for red foams too smh. Made them leave. Complaints coming I bet
so we not getting them in orlando?

Champs at Florida mall got them..... 12 pairs to b exact... I think that was the only store in Orlando to get them cuz HOH didn't... And finishline never got any... I had to order them in person and have them shipped to my house

Got my YOTD from choicekicks today to go along with the coppers. Now i just need the weathermans
The YOTD are ridiculous in person

Got my YOTD from choicekicks today to go along with the coppers. Now i just need the weathermans
The YOTD are ridiculous in person

Back
Top Bottom