OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

YOTD's are available now on Eastbay for Platinum Club Members ONLY. You must be a member, and you must call to order. No web orders.

Just got the email and called myself. The Eastbay person didn't even know what I was talking about and had to go ask a supervisor for help. So I'll save you guys some time, the product number is: 73679300

got through..got my sz 12...yes!  Hope I can get this lucky tonight with the red foams

got through..got my sz 12...yes!  Hope I can get this lucky tonight with the red foams

Originally Posted by 81KB

This was actually the easiest pick up ever for me.I went to the size raffle at Nike Santa Monica and was actually the only person with a ticket for a size 13.Go figure
I got a size 13 too haha. They had two pairs left of size 13 and they threw all the remaining tickets in a box.

Originally Posted by 81KB

This was actually the easiest pick up ever for me.I went to the size raffle at Nike Santa Monica and was actually the only person with a ticket for a size 13.Go figure
I got a size 13 too haha. They had two pairs left of size 13 and they threw all the remaining tickets in a box.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Is $108 shipped for a pair of VNDS Christmas KDIV's in a 10.5 a good price? He claims he only wore them once and just around his house.

he could be telling the truth & the price sounds good but i never believe anyone when they say they were worn around the house .....maybe its just me
I wear ALL my shoes in the house for at least a day before I wear them out in public.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Is $108 shipped for a pair of VNDS Christmas KDIV's in a 10.5 a good price? He claims he only wore them once and just around his house.

he could be telling the truth & the price sounds good but i never believe anyone when they say they were worn around the house .....maybe its just me
I wear ALL my shoes in the house for at least a day before I wear them out in public.

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

YOTD's are available now on Eastbay for Platinum Club Members ONLY. You must be a member, and you must call to order. No web orders.

Just got the email and called myself. The Eastbay person didn't even know what I was talking about and had to go ask a supervisor for help. So I'll save you guys some time, the product number is: 73679300

lol me too, i didnt see a product # either and the lady had no clue

luckily got my size, thanks guys.

lol me too, i didnt see a product # either and the lady had no clue

luckily got my size, thanks guys.

Thanks just checked my email and called and ordered 1 more.  nice

Thanks just checked my email and called and ordered 1 more.  nice

Back
Top Bottom