OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Hey are there any KD YOTD shirts available anywhere?? 
nerd.gif

4wrestling you are the man! Thanks for the heads up.I guess being a platinum member pays off.Btw, NTSF was a straight-up joke. 100+ people and only 22 raffle tickets were called.

4wrestling you are the man! Thanks for the heads up.I guess being a platinum member pays off.Btw, NTSF was a straight-up joke. 100+ people and only 22 raffle tickets were called.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

YOTD's are available now on Eastbay for Platinum Club Members ONLY. You must be a member, and you must call to order. No web orders.

Nothing for gold huh, I see how it is Eastbay, and I renewed with gold two weeks ago...

YOTD's are available now on Eastbay for Platinum Club Members ONLY. You must be a member, and you must call to order. No web orders.

Nothing for gold huh, I see how it is Eastbay, and I renewed with gold two weeks ago...

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Originally Posted by 81KB

This was actually the easiest pick up ever for me.I went to the size raffle at Nike Santa Monica and was actually the only person with a ticket for a size 13.Go figure
I got a size 13 too haha. They had two pairs left of size 13 and they threw all the remaining tickets in a box.

what was the scene like over there?

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Originally Posted by 81KB

This was actually the easiest pick up ever for me.I went to the size raffle at Nike Santa Monica and was actually the only person with a ticket for a size 13.Go figure
I got a size 13 too haha. They had two pairs left of size 13 and they threw all the remaining tickets in a box.

what was the scene like over there?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

still can order though...just call. Was told they have plenty. 1 pair limit. $95 shipped with Gold club.
pimp.gif

still can order though...just call. Was told they have plenty. 1 pair limit. $95 shipped with Gold club.
pimp.gif

this is what NT is about-- good looks on the platinum info.... went to east bay, bought platinum--called immediately...on hold for 10-12 minutes... dude said they had plenty left.... got my sz 12.  paid 140 total (considering 40$ for platinum), but worth it to me.  thanks y'all.

this is what NT is about-- good looks on the platinum info.... went to east bay, bought platinum--called immediately...on hold for 10-12 minutes... dude said they had plenty left.... got my sz 12.  paid 140 total (considering 40$ for platinum), but worth it to me.  thanks y'all.

Gold Club members can order them as well.  Call in now to order a pair.

EastbayRep - Ray

Gold Club members can order them as well.  Call in now to order a pair.

EastbayRep - Ray

got an 11 of east bay....had to wait a minute but it went thur..again, the product number is 736-793-00

Thanks for the eastbay heads up, I just called and was able to cop my sz 11 final. Just give them the product number, you don't have to be a plat/gold member to order!

Thanks for the eastbay heads up, I just called and was able to cop my sz 11 final. Just give them the product number, you don't have to be a plat/gold member to order!

got an 11 of east bay....had to wait a minute but it went thur..again, the product number is 736-793-00

GOT mine off eastbay too thank you for the 11.5 for $71.22 thanks to a gift card at 25%off

Eastbay Ray and others are the best customer service guys

oh and mine will be here MONDAY 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GOT mine off eastbay too thank you for the 11.5 for $71.22 thanks to a gift card at 25%off

Eastbay Ray and others are the best customer service guys

oh and mine will be here MONDAY 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EastBayRep: Can I sign up for the Gold Membership and order a Size 10 right now? I just called in and a rep declined me saying that you have to be an existing member prior to today. Is that true? Wouldn't that be defeating that point of the promotion (presumably to add members to your loyalty programs)?

Back
Top Bottom