OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Those who already have the ASG in there hand, please share with us that Glow in the Dark outsole with some pics
smile.gif

+1

BUMP

just got back from the ball and picked up two pairs of YOTD from the mall while looking for some Foams! I'm so happy!

just got back from the ball and picked up two pairs of YOTD from the mall while looking for some Foams! I'm so happy!

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Are ppl really scrambling for those YOTD joints?
I know somebody with like 10 pair
Thats why people are scrambling.

What a shame!!! Can't even get a pair if ya wanted in most places cause people hord them and think they are gonna get rich or something off 5 pairs of shoes. The game has definetly changed and I guess we have to adapt... SMFH

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Are ppl really scrambling for those YOTD joints?
I know somebody with like 10 pair
Thats why people are scrambling.

What a shame!!! Can't even get a pair if ya wanted in most places cause people hord them and think they are gonna get rich or something off 5 pairs of shoes. The game has definetly changed and I guess we have to adapt... SMFH

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

KD IV the best KD signature shoe of his to date, I will be grabbing as many of these as I can great overall sneaker
pimp.gif

I agree, great color ways too. I don't own a pair yet but hopefully I'll run across some weathermans

Back
Top Bottom