OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by SoSickening

^ A few Asia websites got them early.. for about 170-200 tho

kicks-crew.com is one. I got my YOTD's from them last month

yeah i see them on fleabay for $217 im trying to pay that for my bhm's & asg's combined
if i miss out i doubt ill pay reseller prices.... like 230 for the yotd's +%#$* they were $95 

eek.gif
were at the point were people are beastin on kd's damb
30t6p3b.gif

yeah i see them on fleabay for $217 im trying to pay that for my bhm's & asg's combined
if i miss out i doubt ill pay reseller prices.... like 230 for the yotd's +%#$* they were $95 

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by reener

^ average on a pair is like 220-250

I think even that's high. I sold the pair I had for 185 shipped. But I was just trying to get the price of the lebrons I brought back for them. Champs doesnt give you full credit if you have no receipt.

I hear you. Hopefully with the LBJ9, Kobe 7 and Galaxy Foams.. people will sleep on these. I have a little doubt tho since they're THAT sick.

I hear you. Hopefully with the LBJ9, Kobe 7 and Galaxy Foams.. people will sleep on these. I have a little doubt tho since they're THAT sick.

Originally Posted by reener

^ average on a pair is like 220-250

I think even that's high. I sold the pair I had for 185 shipped. But I was just trying to get the price of the lebrons I brought back for them. Champs doesnt give you full credit if you have no receipt.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They're charging over 2x over retail.
The thing is, they can get away from it cause most shoes get resold for about $200 anyway (Jordans, Lebrons etc.) so people don't even notice.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They're charging over 2x over retail.
The thing is, they can get away from it cause most shoes get resold for about $200 anyway (Jordans, Lebrons etc.) so people don't even notice.

I'm glad that the ASG don't have GITD soles. I'm not really a fan of GITD soles and I just feel that it would've just brought more unnecessary hype to the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom