OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I'm glad that the ASG don't have GITD soles. I'm not really a fan of GITD soles and I just feel that it would've just brought more unnecessary hype to the shoe.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

I'm glad that the ASG don't have GITD soles. I'm not really a fan of GITD soles and I just feel that it would've just brought more unnecessary hype to the shoe.

_BpU9GcwBGk___KGrHqMH-CsEuY8EEDMFBLq5up3EZ____12_normal.jpg

BrianOCMLB Brian O'Connor

@leoschang question... Will the KDiv all stars/galaxy have glow in the dark soles or a 3m strap?

3 Feb Favorite Retweet Reply
in reply to ↑

@leoschang Leo Chang

@BrianOCMLB yes and yes

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by SoSickening

^ A few Asia websites got them early.. for about 170-200 tho

kicks-crew.com is one. I got my YOTD's from them last month

yeah i see them on fleabay for $217 im trying to pay that for my bhm's & asg's combined
if i miss out i doubt ill pay reseller prices.... like 230 for the yotd's +%#$* they were $95 

eek.gif
were at the point were people are beastin on kd's damb
30t6p3b.gif

its een at that point. Its stupid.. but at this point its repetitive and pointless to talk about really

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by SoSickening

^ A few Asia websites got them early.. for about 170-200 tho

kicks-crew.com is one. I got my YOTD's from them last month

yeah i see them on fleabay for $217 im trying to pay that for my bhm's & asg's combined
if i miss out i doubt ill pay reseller prices.... like 230 for the yotd's +%#$* they were $95 

eek.gif
were at the point were people are beastin on kd's damb
30t6p3b.gif

its een at that point. Its stupid.. but at this point its repetitive and pointless to talk about really

Canada actually got the yotd kd's. I was completely blown away. Copped myself another 11 and one to sell to make up for the price I paid on the first one. Gotta do what you gotta do.I'm surprised these aren't more widely available to you guys in the US. We never get anything this limited. Although only one store got them and they didn't even get a fsr. They sold out pretty quick after my boys got there lol. Everyone gotna pair which is always great.

Canada actually got the yotd kd's. I was completely blown away. Copped myself another 11 and one to sell to make up for the price I paid on the first one. Gotta do what you gotta do.I'm surprised these aren't more widely available to you guys in the US. We never get anything this limited. Although only one store got them and they didn't even get a fsr. They sold out pretty quick after my boys got there lol. Everyone gotna pair which is always great.

No luck with the YOTD, couldnt find a size 10 anywhere. I live in Delaware btw, my champs sold them all thursday morning. 
frown.gif

someone please help a fellow nter

No luck with the YOTD, couldnt find a size 10 anywhere. I live in Delaware btw, my champs sold them all thursday morning. 
frown.gif

I hope the ASG KDs are as easy to get as last years were. Last year Christmas and ASG didnt sell out where im from. ASG lasted a week and Christmas KD 3s sat for like 2 months before i copped. THis hype train is killing me

I hope the ASG KDs are as easy to get as last years were. Last year Christmas and ASG didnt sell out where im from. ASG lasted a week and Christmas KD 3s sat for like 2 months before i copped. THis hype train is killing me

The ASGs are going to be as tough as the YOTD. I don't see any of the hype dying down anytime soon... smh

The ASGs are going to be as tough as the YOTD. I don't see any of the hype dying down anytime soon... smh

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

I'm in the same boat. Crossing my fingers because this YOTD was NOT an easy cop for me even in my area. Some FNL's about 45 minutes from me get most of the special KD's and they sit for a minute. I actually know where some KD Christmas from last year are sitting still. The FNL by my house got the Lebron 9 Christmas and they sat for 3 days. I doubt I will ever pay reseller prices for a KD but the ASG is RAW for sure. I think with the hype of the YOTD and reseller prices this cop will be difficult. Time will tell though...

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

I'm in the same boat. Crossing my fingers because this YOTD was NOT an easy cop for me even in my area. Some FNL's about 45 minutes from me get most of the special KD's and they sit for a minute. I actually know where some KD Christmas from last year are sitting still. The FNL by my house got the Lebron 9 Christmas and they sat for 3 days. I doubt I will ever pay reseller prices for a KD but the ASG is RAW for sure. I think with the hype of the YOTD and reseller prices this cop will be difficult. Time will tell though...

Originally Posted by j d0t win

frown.gif

I know christiana mall is out, did you check concord mall champs

Originally Posted by j d0t win

frown.gif

I know christiana mall is out, did you check concord mall champs

Back
Top Bottom