OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Wow, these shoes feel amazing.
2nq4r3d.png
Nerf's are cool
but i'm waitin on the weatherman's lol

I couldn't pull of the Nerfs, but they are SICK.  Same goes for the blackouts, don't like blacked-out shoes but the matte finish is so dope. 
I hope the matte carries over to some other CWs. 
pimp.gif

I couldn't pull of the Nerfs, but they are SICK.  Same goes for the blackouts, don't like blacked-out shoes but the matte finish is so dope. 
I hope the matte carries over to some other CWs. 
pimp.gif

Man who cares if someone could pull off the Nerfs..I would wear those with ANYTHING
laugh.gif

Those are so dope..

Man who cares if someone could pull off the Nerfs..I would wear those with ANYTHING
laugh.gif

Those are so dope..

Still no date on these?
strange
Nike has been very stingy with info and release dates lately
maybe cause they always end up switching the dates

Still no date on these?
strange
Nike has been very stingy with info and release dates lately
maybe cause they always end up switching the dates

Originally Posted by BronLe

Need a date and price...

Indeed

But as far as price, I think KD's are $90 or $95 retail this year, so they will retail at either $93 or $98.. special colorways/ supreme versions are usually a extra $3 with KDs

Originally Posted by BronLe

Need a date and price...

Indeed

But as far as price, I think KD's are $90 or $95 retail this year, so they will retail at either $93 or $98.. special colorways/ supreme versions are usually a extra $3 with KDs

Damn..those nerfs with jeans are dope as hell..they look as good as the YOTD with jeans. Fresh my man whats good with that copper color? Is that legit? If so..i cant wait to see them.d

Damn..those nerfs with jeans are dope as hell..they look as good as the YOTD with jeans. Fresh my man whats good with that copper color? Is that legit? If so..i cant wait to see them.d

Back
Top Bottom